|Package Dimensions||43.94 x 17.78 x 3.81 cm; 386 Grams|
|Batteries||3 AA batteries required.|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Special Features||2-way switching, Dimmable|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||386 g|
BIGLIGHT Wireless Battery Operated LED Picture Light with Remote, 13 Inches Rotatable Light Head of 3 Lighting Modes, Dimmable Display Lamp with Timer for Picture Frame Painting Portrait Art, Silver
|Price:||+ $12.62 Delivery|
- Lighting Direction Adjustable - The picture light's arm and light tube (13 inches) can be rotated 180°to adjust the lighting direction to your desired position.
- Brightness Dimmable - Press 50% or 100% directly, or press the "+" or "-" button to adjust the brightness level of the painting light as you wish.
- Optional Auto OFF Timer - Press the timer button on the remote to set the art light to turn OFF automatically in 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes.
- 3 Lighting Modes & Battery Powered - Operated with 3pcs AA batteries (not included). Each mirror light has 12pcs super bright LED, 100 Lumens, 3 Lighting Modes for your choice (3000K warm white, 4300K natural white, 8000K cool white).
- Easy Installation & Multipurpose - Very easy to mount with provided screws. Good choice for lighting up your paintings, artworks, pictures, mirror,dart board, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
* Material: ABS plastic and Aluminum
* Power Source: 3pcs AA batteries(not included)
* 12 super bright SMD LEDs. 1W, 100 Lumens, 3 Lighting modes are 3000K warm white, 4300K natural white and 8000K cool white, with 30,000 hours lifespan.
* Each light tube can be turned 180° up or down, rotate each light head independently to desired angle.
1.First remove printed paper mounting template from back of unit.
2. Drill two pilot holes in the location where you want to mount the picture light. Place screws (included) in pre-drilled holes. Tighten slightly until secure, but do not tighten all the way. Slide EZ Mount Bracket keyhole slots over screw heads and into position.
3. Use the built-in bubble level to make sure the mounting bracket is level before securing it to the wall.
4. Once you confirm that the bracket is level, tighten the screws to secure it to the wall. Take care not to over tighten.
5. To hang the picture light on the mounting bracket, align the picture light with the mounting bracket and slide the unit down. Picture light will lock into position.
6. To remove the picture light from the mounting bracket:
A) Hold the picture light by the base (not light head).
B) Slide the unit up.
C) Once the body releases from mounting bracket, pull the unit out.
- 1 x Picture Light
- 1 x Remote Control
- 2 x Screw
- 1 x User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Good looking product but for a L.E.D. They should last many times longer. Not a good product.