|Item Model Number||BK|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Colour||Black with Noise Isolator|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 8 x 4.5 cm|
|Item Weight||142 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||29 April 2018|
BESIGN BK01 Bluetooth Car Kit, Wireless Receiver for Handsfree Talking and Music Streaming with Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car with 3.5mm Aux Port
- BLUETOOTH V4.1: The latest Bluetooth 4.1+EDR technology provides lower power consumption and wider compatibility. You could enjoy your smart phone music or handsfree calling through your car stereo system.
- AUTO-ON & AUTO-CONNECT: This Bluetooth car kit will power on automatically when you start the car, then auto sync with the last connected phone (please make sure the Bluetooth of your phone is turned on before starting the car).
- THE GROUND LOOP NOISE ISOLATOR INCLUDED: In most cases, the sound quality is excellent. If you are bothered by the buzzing noise, you could use this noise isolator to avoid it.
- SAFE DRIVING: with this BK01 Bluetooth car receiver, connect it with your car speaker via Aux jack, then you could make hands free calls while you are driving and could also enjoy your smart phone music wirelessly in your car speaker.
- CONNECT To 2 PHONES: With the multipoint technology, the Besign BK01 Bluetooth Car Kit can connect to 2 devices at the same time.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
BESIGN BK01 Bluetooth 4.1 Car Kit Hands-Free Talking & Music Streaming with Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio System with 3.5mm AUX Input Port
- Instant solutions to turn car stereo system into bluetooth wireless environment for hand free calls on the road and access to the music on mobile devices.
- With the Ground Loop Noise Isolator, which helps decrease the buzzing noise in some cars while playing music or handsfree calling, thus giving you the better music or calling experience.
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology offers significantly lower power consumption and more stable signal transmission, thus giving you a lossless audio transmission and crystal-clear phone calls and music.
- Works with Bluetooth devices and all cars with a 3.5mm AUX input. Stream audio through 3.5mm input in car stereo and enjoy your favorite music from your smart phones.
- Multi-Point function, this bluetooth car kit could connect with two smart phones at the same time;
- BK01 Car Kit powers on and off along with the ignition of the car.
- Press & hold the MFB for 5 seconds to turn BK01 car kit on or off.
- BK01 Car Kit recognizes the previous paired device and will re-connect it when it's powered on.
Support two phones simultaneously:
You can connect with two smart phones with the multi-point support of this Bluetooth AUX adapter.
How to connect with Two Phones?
1. Disconnect BK01 car kit from the first paired smart phone by disable the bluetooth function on the smart phone. BK01 Car kit will enter into the pairing mode again automatically.
2. Enable the bluetooth feature on the 2nd smart phone & search for BK01 car kit and pair.
3. Enable the bluetooth feature on the first paired Smart phone. BK01 Car kit will be connected with both mobile phones now.
Note: You need to connect the previous paired smart phone manually if it couldn't connect it automatically.
In the Box:
Besign BK01 Bluetooth Car Kit / USB Car Charger / Magnetic Mounting Plate / The Ground Loop Noise Isolator / User guide
|BK01 Bluetooth Car Receiver||BK03 Bluetooth Car Receiver||BK05 Bluetooth Car Receiver||BK06 Bluetooth Car Speakerphone|
|Function for car||✓ (Car must have 3.5mm Aux Jack)||✓ (Car must have 3.5mm Aux Jack)||✓ (Car must have 3.5mm Aux Jack)||✓|
|Place for car||Magnetic Mounting base||Air vent clip or Velcro sticker||Air vent clip or Metal Aux Adapter||Sunvisor Clip|
|Built-in Speaker||X (Use Car Speaker via Aux port)||X (Use Car Speaker via Aux port)||X (Use Car Speaker via Aux port)||✓ (Dual 2W)|
|Working Hours||X (Work with car charger)||X (Work with car charger)||10 Hours||20 Hours with built-in rechargeable battery|
|Auto On||✓ (Impulse Current Activation)||✓ (Impulse Current Activation)||X||✓ (Motion Sensor)|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first plugged it into the audio jack and USB port in my 10-year-old car (didn't even need to use the 2-port lighter adapter which is included) then the bk01 started flashing. Opened my phone, Bluetooth settings, clicked 'pair new device', and there's the bk01. Clicked it and the setup was done.
Now I play music from my phone and take calls hands-free. It reconnects every time I get into the car, never a glitch so far.
To me that seems fantastic for such an affordable gadget. Thumbs up.
PS where I live, it is illegal to even have a phone sitting untouched on the car console or seat. With this, the phone stays in a pocket but I can still take a call from my wife.
I installed this today and it couldn't have been easier. It's small and unobtrusive. It's wired through the aux input and you pair your phone to it with Bluetooth. Sound quality playing music is excellent. Powered by the 12v and it's a nice small connection. Also has a second USB port on that so you can charge your phone at the same time. Cords tuck away nicely. Phone call quality is also very good. Have made a few calls and no issue with echo at this stage. I activated voice dialling holding down the next track button and that was all good. For this price, such a cheap and handy upgrade for an older car.
- supports two devices
- it auto turns on when the car turns on (my previous one required that I manually turn the device on, separate from the car)
- the audio playback is pretty good
- the phone functionality is not so good, the audio is very quiet (as compared to when playing music, so I have to crank it up when I’m answering the phone)
If your main use for this is to listen to music/podcast/audiobooks from your phone, this works great. But if you’re using this mainly to talk on the phone, maybe look elsewhere.
Paired up very quickly and pairs automatically after ignition no worries.
Very occasional hitch in music playback usually after changing songs but seems more like a Bluetooth thing.
Magnet ring adhered well and holds the unit no problems.
Top international reviews
Now after discovering this product, I quickly compared it to other brands of the same product. I found this Besign one to be the best value for the following reasons:
- It's the least expensive out of them all
- It's the only one that comes with the ground loop isolator (which I actually ended up needing)
- The duel port car charger is a much smaller profile than the other competitors car charger.
I was a little hesitant buying this product because it had the least amount of reviews and was the cheapest. Normally I just go ahead and buy the product with the most reviews. I'm very glad I didn't follow my instinct and do that. This product works great on my 9 speaker 200 watt Harmon Kardon sound system, the quality is identical to if my phone was plugged in directly. If I would have went with the highest reviewed product, I would have paid more and it would not have included the ground loop isolator so I would have had to purchase that afterwards spending even more money. So far will recommend. If anything negative comes up with long term use I will post, if I don't post then nothing is wrong.
1st - it doesn't connect automatically to my phones (one iphone 6 and one iphone 7) when i turn on the car
2nd - i managed to connect the two iphones at same time after 5 attempts and rebooting both phones, however, as above, this device does not connect automatically to either of them, which is very annoying as everytime I start my car to start driving, I need to waste 2 minutes of my life to force connection from the phone.
on the plus side, audio quality is good. not sure on call quality as I haven't had the chance to test it, but i'm already close to the point of returning this
I don't need the hard buttons really, don't know how start Google Assistant, but anyways I use it with saying Hey Google anyway so no big deal.
Not sure how long will last but so far good. Is louder than wired connection so pretty happy with this.
Connection is not totally as advertised but once connected to both, it's good.
Connects to tablet automatically, then turn "off" the tablet bluetooth and connect to phone, then turn tablet bluetooth back "on" and both units will be connected.
A little long winded but in practice it only takes a few moments (I have tried other makes that claim the same and they are all the same).
Two years warranty (if they stand by it) finally decided on this make.
You can also play music through the car radio using Bluetooth so works with Spotify provides great performance and is easy you use.
For hands free calls the caller's say they can hear me loud and clear.