|Number of Pieces||1|
|Material Type(s)||Paper, Plastic|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Product Dimensions||23.5 x 21.49 x 4.5 cm; 381.02 Grams|
BOHS Literacy Wiz Fun Game - Upper Case Sight Words - 60 Flash Cards - Preschool Language Learning Educational Toys
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FOR ENGLISH LANUAGE BEGINNERS - Including letter recognition, spelling,word building, and early vocabulary.By putting the cubes together to form a word, the kid gains an important understanding of the mechanics of vocabulary,aided by the picture cards which provide a clue to the meaning of the word being formed.
- TONS OF FUN - Your kid can play this game alone, or taking turns to play with a sibling or friend,cover word with the flap, the one who spells correctly keep the card,the one keeps the most cards wins. This could keep the kids busy for hours in educational time.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & MEMORY - Working towards creating each word and match it with the card helps your child develop their concentration and memory skills, preparing them the essential skills for future academic success .
- PACKAGE CONTENT - 1 Tray,52 Letter Cubes, 60 Double Sides Printed Cards/120 Words （Cards Upgraded Since Feb. 2019）
- Check the Most Recent Customer Review - Product Updated, Please check the most recent customer review !
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Since the establishment,BOHS toys are dedicated to design toys that to fuel imagination,encourange kids to learn and grow through play time, build up the natural curiosity that leads to the lifetime learning! From educational and learning toys to outdoor sport toys for every age,BOHS have been committed to making exceptional children's products, with a focus on quality, attention to detail, and dedication to make the children around the world smarter and stronger. Through continued improvement from the voice of our customers, BOHS toys are now serving our customer around the world with constant reliable quality and prompt service.
- BOHS sight words cards help letter recognition, spelling,word building, early vocabulary & object recognition for young kids.
- Spells up to 5-letters word.
- 52 letters included(2 sets of complete alphabet letters),supporting to spell most English words, you could also spells the words which not included in the accompany cards .
- 60 cards, double sides printed, 120 words with pictures.
- Teaching Tips: Use lower-case letters to teach the letter sounds for phonemic awareness , while use upper-case letters to teach letter names, but do teach them seperately in case of confusing to learners.
Holder with Flap
52 Pieces Letters Included
BOHS literacy wiz game include 2 sets of complete alphabet letters, 2 pieces for each letter, so that you could spell the word which include 2 identical letters.
60 Cards/120 Sight Words
Product include 60 cards which double sides printed which upgraded since Feb. 2019, no improper or outdated words. , including 30 3-sight letter words,50 4-letter sight words,40 5-letter sight words which are carefully selected,representing the most commonly used daily words.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It is expensive for what it is, however, is well made and will stand the test of time. Used three times so far by my almost 4 year old son and already he is getting the hang of finding the matching letters quite quickly. A good simple resource for introducing upper case letters. My 6 year old daughter and I used it to play a guess the conundrum type game too.
It is a great game that can be used for a range of ages and capabilities.
It can be used like we do, with the word on the card showing so your little one finds the correct letters and copies what is written on the card.
If your little one is older and able to already spell certain words by themselves you are able to cover up the spelling and then this can be revealed once they have tried to spell it.
I was impressed with how many cards were included. There is so many. They are also double sided. I have attached a photo of a small snippet of some of the words included.
This is something I can see lasting for many years and I am really happy with this item.
The letter a is written “a” so is confusing for younger children learning letters. My daughter was getting it confused with an e.
Very tempted to just send it back and get a better one.
No I don’t recommend this product.