BRITA MAXTRA+ 10-Pack Water Purifier Filter Cartridge Replacement Refill Kitchen Accessory - White
- BRITA MAXTRA+ Filter Cartridge 10 Pack. The filter solution that optimises and improves your drinking water, coffee, tea and cooking
- The MAXTRA+ filter cartridge is designed to provide expert level of filtration for heavy metals such as Lead & Copper, Chlorine and other sediment
- Each filter is made from activated carbon Pearls from natural coconut shells which absorb and lock away chemicals such as Chlorine whilst the Ion Exchange Pearls effectively reduce heavy metals like Lead and Copper
- For optimum filtration results, replace your MAXTRA+ filter every 4 weeks or 150L (based on average household size drinking 8 glasses per day). Maxtra+ filters will be delivered in individual loose packs.
- Compatible with all BRITA jugs, excluding the Classic range
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The MAXTRA+ Power Filter features the unique MicroFlow technology, formulated especially to provide expert levels of filtration for different water conditions around the world, including Australia. Each filter is made from activated smaller Micro Carbon Pearls from natural coconut shells which absorb and locks away taste-impairing substances such as chlorine, resulting in water that is fresher and cleaner. Ion exchange pearls reduce metals like lead and copper while protecting the water from limescale build-up. Finer mesh inner for improved reduction of rough particles and a finer cartridge grid that controls the exit of fine particles. It is recommended that the MAXTRA+ filter is replaced every 4 weeks or 150L. Compatible with all BRITA jugs (excluding the classic range).
Unfortunately, we cannot cancel or change your order even if it hasn't been shipped yet. However, you can return or exchange your product once you've received your order. Please note in any case of change of mind, you will bear the shipping costs incurred as a result of your return of a product. Please ensure you contact us directly to obtain a return authorisation number. Maxtra+ filters will be delivered in individual loose packs.
Fill your jug or a bowl with water. Immerse your cartridge in the water and shake vigorously from side to side to circulate water within your cartridge and to remove all air bubbles for about 1 minute. Insert the cartridge firmly in your funnel. Filter and discard the first two litres of filtered water.