- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 12.7 x 15.2 cm ; 118 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item Model Number: 0025.878
- ASIN: B00461F4PA
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 10,730 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
14,934 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #73 in Facial Exfoliator
Baby Foot - Original Exfoliant Foot Peel - 2.4 Fl. Oz. Lavender Scented Pair
|Price:||+ $10.98 Delivery|
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Deep skin exfoliation - only one application removes dead skin cells! Say "goodbye" to hard, dry, cracked feet! Dead skin cells will start to peel within 2-7 days!
Baby Foot Easy Pack is an easy three-step process: apply, soak, then wash away. It takes only one week* to remove the dead skin cells from the sole which means only one application to make your sole like a baby’s
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Prior to using it, I started soaking my feet every night or every other night in hot water with CBD infused bath salts. Then I followed up with CBD infused lotion. I did this for about a week, and it didn’t do much.
I put the product on my feet (wear socks on top and be careful walking around because it’s very slippery). Per other reviews, and based on how bad my feet were, I left them on for 3 hours.
After the three hours I washed my feet with soap and warm water per the instructions.
I continued to soak my feet every day or other day as usual. Around day 3, the tops of my feet started peeling. At day 5, the bottoms and heels followed. During soaks, I was able to scrape large amounts of dead skin off my feet using my fingernails, and a pumice stone, using both gently. Scratch/rub gently, but don’t force it. It will easily come off if it’s ready. By day 9-10, my feet (including the heels!) are almost completely smooth!
I plan to follow up with one more treatment next month.
Make sure to soak/use lotion in between as it will help loosen the skin. My feet are the softest they have ever been.
I never write reviews, but I was too impressed with this product not to post one!
The photos are before, during peeling, and after. My feet are still peeling some but I’m already amazed at the difference.
1. Soak feet 30 minutes before the treatment. Warm warter is fine or pamper yourself with salts, lavenders, vinegar, etc. DRY feet after soaking.
2. If time permits, use one bootie now for both feet and save the other for another treatment, especially if dealing with very thick calluses. Put on boot as directed on the box and secure it with a sock. Leave boot on for an hour and a half. At the 1 hour and 15 min mark, soak the other foot (again) for 15 minutes. Dry the foot that was soaking. Remove the boot from the first foot and immediately put boot on the dried foot and repeat earlier guidance. Wash and dry the treated foot. Repeat guidance when other foot is done.
3. Soak feet at least 15 minutes daily for 7 days after treatment. Instructions don't tell you that this is how you get the BEST and QUICKEST results.
4. It may take up to 3 days to notice peeling.
5. I used lotion/moisturizer as normal and it didn't seem to interfere with process. I did not constantly apply lotion/moisturizer... just once after each bath or soak on my shower days.
6. Your feet won't be presentable during this process.
When the peel first starts, it seems like so much skin is coming off and I was sure we were both going to have great results. However the peeling then stopped before either of us felt like the peel had worked as it should. Maybe we did something wrong but I followed all the instructions and tips from reviews!
A couple of weeks after the peeling has finished my feet are pretty much back to how they were before, however it did clear up my athletes foot!
Over all, not really worth it!!
The second and third time however we recieved THIS clearly inferior one that doesn't work and looks nothing like the Displayed picture.
Beware of purchasing, it's false advertising and this product is substantially worse and practically useless.
I rarely take the time to write product reviews, but, honey, this stuff is the real deal.
My feet were gross. Thick skin, crusty looking. And, to make matters worse, the salons here do not allow razors to be used when getting a pedicure. I have tried using blades myself to no avail.
Then a friend told me about this stuff, so I decided to try it.
I showered, and then put on the "boots" and taped them closed and covered my feet with two layers of socks so the gel wouldn't seep out.
I waited for an hour, then took them off.
They didn't look any different.
So, I patiently waited to see some action.
Today is the third day and I cannot believe my eyes!
The skin is literally coming off in big sheets.
If you are the kind of person who loves peeling skin and wants to see a drastic difference, you should buy this stuff.
I love it so much I want to buy it for people. Even people I don't like. LOL.
I know a lot of people with gross feet, who I think this would be perfect for.
Just take a look at my photos.
Yes. TMI, I know. But this is really amazing stuff.
Don't walk. RUN and buy this stuff.
(My apologies for the POTUS-style review)