- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $33.46 delivery
YOREPEK Travel Laptop Backpack, Extra Large College School Backpack for Men and Women with USB Charging Port,TSA Friendly Water Resistant Big Business Computer Backpacks Bag Fit 17 Inch Laptops,Black
- Large capacity and organized: men travel backpack owns 20 independent pockets for large storage and organization for small items. 3 spacious main multi compartments with many hidden pockets can accommodate lots of stuffs like college supplies, travel accessories, clothes, stationery, notebook, cord organizer, side deep Zipper pocket for Easy access essentials, side Elastic net pockets conveniently hold travel gear umbrellas or water bottles. Ideal Book bag backpack for high school Boys perfectly
- Tsar approved and multipurpose: at Checkpoint, unfolds the extra large backpack freely 90-180 degree making you quickly through the airport security and keep items tidy, exclusive designed for airplane traveling. The big backpack is perfect for indoor/outdoor activities. Served as durable large backpack, large school backpack for Teen Boys/Girls, large laptop bag or spacious college backpack, you can use it at anywhere for International travel, camping, hiking and overnight trip
- Practical and convenient: external USB port with set-in charging cable offers convenient charging your cellphone and other electronic devices everywhere. A hole for headphone outside gives easy access to Earphone usage. Also, the student backpack with a sturdy rugged handle with steel cable on the top for carrying, side compression straps keep the exclusive backpack at whatever size you requires. As a MEMS/women's backpack, you will enjoy It's fashionable, comfortable and convenient everywhere
- EXTRA LARGE and DURABLE MATERIAL: Size of extra large student backpack: 19. 0x14. 6x10. 2 (inches), Capacity: 45L, separate padded laptop compartment hold for 13 inch MacBook, 14, 15, 15. 6 and up to 17inch Laptop backpack/computers for boys and girls, teens, adults, women, men and teacher. The scan smart laptop backpack made from high quality polyester fabric shockproof with high density nylon lining for better TEAR and WATER RESISTANT and heavy duty backpack XL laptop backpack for the City Smart usage
- Comfortable: Tech backpack with back U shaped three dimensional ventilation design help for the air convection, ventilation and heat elimination. Comfortable wide breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge pad help relieve the stress from your shoulder. Both sides of the shoulder strap with lanyard design, can hang sunglasses and other small pendants. Premium Book bags for men Also computer backpack for women. And it is a ideal present for men women or back to school graduation present
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Features: the travel backpacks own 20+ independent multi pockets and various spacious roomy compartments could make all your stuffs organized-material: made from high quality anti-tear and water resistant polyester fabric with high density nylon lining, specially treated for water resistance -tsar friendly: The laptop computer compartment with scan Smart lay-flat technology keep your computer safe while passing through airport security. -Convenient: external USB with set-in charging cable is conveniently used by any Electronic equipment anywhere, like Kindle devices and all USB devices --Classified: multiple pockets allow you to keep all of your gear secure and organized in its place -safety: The Black rugged handle and lined with steel cable provides strong and long-lasting performance with maximal weight. Durable Two-Way wear-resistant metal zipper across the backpack having high explosion protection performance -straps: thicken padded shoulder straps combined w/ padded back cushion brings your back A great comfort and support-application: perfect for business International travel or weekend trips getaways-compatibility: the laptop backpack fit for 15. 6 and up to 17 inch HP Dell Lenovo ASUS Toshiba Acer Sony MSI Chromebook Microsoft laptop -capacity: 36-55l -external Dimension: 19. 0’’ x 14. 6’’ x 10. 23’’ (49 x 37 x 26 cm) -maximum laptop size: 17 ” -Weight: 2. 75 pounds (1. 25 kg) -fabric: water resistant polyester what you could get: --backpack*1 --USB cables (power bank is not included> --excellent customer service --one year quality Any issue when using our item, please feel free to contact us, We will address your concerns within 24hours: )
Visible screen diagonal
18" / 44 cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Added extra foam to improve padding under the laptop and the strap does not have enough adjustment for smaller devices but not critical. Would be nice to have pocket designed for laptop transformers and plugs
Top international reviews
With that said, still 5 stars as this is one of the best backpacks I’ve ever seen or owned. Quality made throughout, looks great, comfortable even when packed full and so much well thought-out storage. Amazing.
We are really pleased with this backpack, not only does it have numerous compartments for all his odds and ends, the main bag is large enough for his laptop & all his books. Being able to open the bag out flat makes all the difference as nothing lies hidden in the deep recesses of the bag ! It has a great grab handle on the top, and the straps are comfortable on the shoulders. He loves the USB charging point & and earphone gizmo. The material looks strong enough to suffer the rigours of school life. All in all a great buy.
So far, the bag has been to Africa and back and shortly will be going to Brussels and Rome for overnighters. I think it will be fine. The main problem is the number of pockets. On the one hand, great; on the other hand, it's difficult to find stuff unless you're really organised (I was convinced for a while that I'd lost my wrist watch, but on the fourth (literally!) search of the bag, it turned up). My other criticism is that the red material on the front (one of the reasons I bought it) is already getting to look a bit grubby towards the bottom. Anyway for the price and the capacity, it's great value for money.
So when I went looking around I was pleasantly surprised to find this bag at the great value of £34ish. Which is excellent Value when you compare it to Dell 17" laptop backpacks that are around £75+. Not had much use of it yet, but it feels like quality & I love some of the unexpected little details like USB cable included inside, internal keyfob holder, internal mobile phone pocket which is near the headphone slot. Now I've just got to convince the wife its mine all mine & she can't steal it. :-)
This rucksack/backpack has pretty-well all the features I need to do the above and has has lots of pockets and sections to keep things organised. It's also both lightweight and comfortable at the same time.
I do have three minor criticisms/observations;
Firstly, it would be great to have a simple zip locking system incorporated for the small front-pocket compartments in particular as they are really vulnerable when your bag is on a [train] seat next to you or in a crowd. I have bought mini carabiners to hook into the small elastic loop beside the zips and through the zip tag hole.
Secondly, in the main front compartment (the big zip, not the pockets) there really could be some additional dividers, possibly velcro'd in so they can be removed if required.
Lastly, there is a handy USB socket on the outside and a cable inside for a battery power pack, plus a small pocket inside to put the battery-pack in - but the pocket is tiny! Whilst small, low capacity power packs are available, bigger, higher-capacity power packs are really common because of the requirements for bigger phones/tablets so a bigger pocket is a bit of a no-brainer.
Aside from those observations, the bag is excellent and highly recommended.
One star removed as there is no way to store a battery charger inside to power the USB that it comes fitted with. Seems a glaring omission if you intend to use this.
Update...I was so pleased with mine I got one for my son too!
Up to press I am pleased with the backpack and just hope its durability is better than some of the more expensive well known brands I have bought previously. It's feel suggests it may well do so.