Backpack Insert Organizer, EXPLOMAX Rucksack Organizer Insert Nylon, Diaper Backpack Organizer Gadget Organization
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
- SIZE- L10.6x W5.5x H13.7inches, fit for: MCM Large, eastpack 24L, Fjallraven Classic, Fjallraven 16L, J&S, Lesportsac, JJb backpack diaper bag etc.
- 15 POCKETS BACKPACK ORGANIZER- Front exterior has insert pockets and zipper pocket, interior has many pocket for you to store your wallet, glasses, camera, pen, phone, cosmetics, diapers, bottle, etc. Keep your essentials in organized.
- ULTRA- LIGHT BACK ORGANIZER- About the weight of 2 set of iPhone X, will not increase too much weight, but equipped with keychain, handle, zipper bag, water bottle pocket. Can hold makeup tools, travel necessity, wrench tool, electronic hard drive cable accessories, baby Mummy stuff and so on.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The surface is smooth so that it is stain resistant and will not be out of shape after being washed. Perfect backpack insert organizer nylon.
- WHAT YOU GET-30 days NO QUESTION MONEY BACK, 1 years warranty and 100% satisfied after-sales service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No more digging around
Keep your backpack organized and in control. Put all of your items in this backpack organizer then place it in the backpack you are going to use for the day. You will never have to rummage around your bag for keys or purse again.
< Perfect for working, travelling. Multi-storage needs: feeding bottle, diaper, paper, wrench tool, cable, hard drive, notepad, car chargers, adapters, hand sanitizer, lipstick, extra tampons, hair ties, small hair brush, notepad, pen, water bottle and so on.so easier to quick access to cellphone, metro card, keys, on the top pocket area.
100% premium nylon, soft and pliable.
Can be folded
The thickness is less than 2 inches when folded.
Many Backpack Sizes Reference
MCM STARK Small Dimensions is:L10.24 x W4.92 x H12.99inches
MCM STARK Large Dimensions is: L15 x W6 x H18 inches
Alleno Small Dimensions is:L8.66 x W5.31 x H12.6inches
Alleno Large Dimensions is:L10.63 x W6.69 x H15.7inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 26.92 x 13.97 x 34.8 cm; 340.19 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 October 2018
- Manufacturer : EXPLOMAX
- ASIN : B07J579Z3S
- Department : Womens
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 79,267 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Let me tell you, this little thing is perfectly sized, has enough pockets and zippers and pouches to satisfy and accommodate every OCD+ADHD tendency I have, and finally, at LONG last has solved the problem of rummaging into the void every time I need my keys, or ID, or a pen, or my notes, or hand sanitizer, etc etc etc.
And to boot, it is sturdy and well-made. The material is a fairly strong water-resistant nylon, and the stitching looks well done with no frays or unraveling going on (granted, I’ve only had it a few days). The zippers (metal, not plastic) work well without catching and don’t feel cheap or bulky. I feel like there’s suddenly space for everything in my bedroom in this bag, the same bag that was thoroughly stressing me out only a week ago.
We’ll see just how well it holds up (so far only one “night out on the town” test, but it survived it with flying colors). So far though, I’m thrilled with this purchase and thinking about buying another one before the price goes up.
I have a Timbuk2 Rogue, which I love, but is missing the organization options of an ugly camera bag. By using this, I was able to keep track of my 3 cameras (Leica T, Sony RX100, Osmo Pocket) - 3 portable batteries, mobile wifi hotspot, snacks, notebook, pencils, and camera accessories.
For our 10-day trip to Japan, this bag was set up the same way through all 10 days so I can always ensure that everything was within reach, and also not forgotten as we moved from airbnb to airbnb.
- To hold my cameras, I did have to create a tiny "foam box" using camera bag inserts --- but what I created worked perfectly. I'll be making something more permanent as soon as I have more time.
- Depending on your bag, I'm guessing it might stay in place - so I used a clip on selfie ring-light to clip the top of the organizer to the laptop sleeve flap within the bag. The selfie ring-light also doubled as a flashlight that came in handy almost everywhere, plus helped illuminate the innards of the bag.