Bali Soap - Natural Soap Bar Gift Set, Face Soap or Body Soap, 6 pc Variety Soap Pack (Coconut, Papaya, Vanilla, Lemongrass, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang) 3.5 Oz each
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- EXOTIC NATURAL SOAP FROM BALI - Long lasting bars that rinse off clean and leaves no soap residue behind. Natural glycerin promotes extra moisturizing which helps to prevent dry skin
- TEXTURED WITH NATURAL ISLAND BOTANICALS - An exotic blend of organic ingredients which results in an invigorating exfoliating scrub combined with a creamy lather
- VARIETY / GIFT PACK - 6 individually wrapped bars in a stylish gift box perfect for your home, wedding favors, office gifts, bridal showers, graduation or practically any gift giving occasion
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Everyone has their own personal tastes, senses and preferences, and that's ok so if for any reason you are not happy with our soaps then you are welcome to return them for a full refund
- All of our soaps are chemical free with absolutely no artificial colorants and are never tested on animals
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 8.3 x 7.5 cm; 600 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Bali Soap USA
- ASIN : B00XBGOPEW
- Manufacturer reference : 4351333422
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bali Soap's traditional collection is comprised of 6 individual exciting formulations. Each soap bar is uniquely textured with organic botanicals from the Indonesian archipelago. Each of these soaps has a bubbly lather and rinses off clean without residue.
Each bar has its own unique feel that ranges from smooth to lightly exfoliating and one or two bars with some extra grit to really scrub your skin clean. Our base oils provide a healthy lather that cleans and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. We employ the cold process soap making method and do not add heat or chemicals to the soaps we mix by hand. This process produces a bar full of natural glycerin, which is a by-product of the soap making process. Unlike most soap on the market today, we do not remove this glycerin from our soap because it is a humectant, which helps attract moisture to the skin and can be gentle enough for even the driest and most sensitive of skin.
Bali Soap’s variety pack of six ultra-nourishing moisturizing bars thoroughly cleanses, gently exfoliates, combats pathogens, soothes itching, eliminates flaking and moisturizes fragile, damaged, dry skin. May also help to relieve people suffering with skin conditions such as: dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
Each bar of soap is individually wrapped.These soaps are great for placing in your guest bathroom, inside a mason jar, or as gifts for every occasion.
If you are looking for a great natural soap bar that provides real skin conditioning, moisturizing, and is gentle enough to use all over then search no further.
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Sulphates
- Suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive
Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Alkali (NaOH), Fragrant Oils, Natural Botanical Powders and Flowers
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- Being chemical free, I enjoyed using them as they did not leave my skin dry.
- The Soaps did not fall apart and lasted well and produced good lather.
- Scents were pleasant and not overpowering.
- I purchased 6 bars 3.5 oz each at 19.35$ (shipping included) in 2018. Fast forward to 2019, and they are sold for 47.45$.
- Keep in mind these are the same soaps, with same ingredients, yet sold at an additional 40% markup without offering the consumer any extra value, which makes a terrible deal
The soaps are great for use if you don't mind the extra $$. I think there are better options in the market today!
Beyond that, the palm oil industry is one of the most destructive in the world. That's my fault as I should have done more than skim the details.
The bars were pretty small but they did smell nice on the plus side.
This isnt for eco-conscious consumers, will be returning.