|Package Dimensions||38.1 x 8.64 x 7.62 cm|
Balios (Designed in UK Travel Umbrella | Luxurious Golden Rosewood Handle | Auto Open & Close | Windproof Frame | Single Canopy | Automatic Folding Umbrella | Men's & Ladies
+ $11.29 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ICONIC BRITISH DESIGN - Handle crafted from luxurious golden rosewood with a stainless steel base.
- FINEST MATERAILS - Single canopy made of 300 thread count high-density fabric with a silky feel.
- STRONG & DUARABLE - Frame composed of high grade steel shaft and premium fiberglass ribs.
- AUTO OPEN & CLOSE - Perform both functions at the press of one button for ultimate convenience.
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE - ONE YEAR warranty. Replacement supplied absolutely FREE with NO limit.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Meet the ultimate luxury addition to your luggage accessory that exudes an understated beauty. At Balios (of England), we create products made from only the finest materials. Durability combined with luxury is the foundation, where skilled craftsmanship and attention to fine detail remain uncompromised. The result: An exclusive collection of stunningly sleek and sturdy umbrellas.
Luxurious golden rosewood handle (worldwide design patent granted)
- Luxe wood, polished metal, beautifully handled: A luxurious golden rosewood handle (design patented) that shows off strikingly wood grains. We’ve also merged wood with metal to elevate the look and feel of each handle. It is solid to the touch and ensures a comfortable, secure grip.
- Uniquely strong frame with premium fibreglass and high grade steel shaft: Each rib is reinforced with high-density thickened fibreglass ligaments to prevent breakage or rib distortion in strong winds. The ribs will bend and flex in windy conditions so not to easily break or invert, even if the canopy blows inside out during sudden gusts, it can be easily flipped back into position without damaging the frame.
- Superior ultra-soft 300T high-density water repellent fabric keeps you dry and protected from the rain. It is the finest fabric ever used in any umbrella and dries very quickly.
- Opens and closes easily at the press of a button. Press the same button to correct the ribs if the umbrella ever inverts.
- 1 x Balios auto open & close umbrella
- 1 x 3-Layer matching sleeve
- Environmentally friendly packaging: say NO to plastic.
Simply click into our store to view our latest designs with beautiful patterns.
Balios umbrellas – a timeless aesthetic with a splash of iconic Britishness.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: The main stick wobbles a little in the handle, but I imagine this is to allow some "give" for strong winds.
Overall pretty happy with it.
Top international reviews
I was able to put this beautiful creature to the test recently and let me tell you a secret: I didn’t want to go inside! At the push of a button the umbrella pops open with minimal effort. The base is sturdy and angled just slightly so that you can hold onto it easily in windier conditions. The umbrella holds up well to rain and light snow conditions (I live in the Northeast where winter’s are 9 months out of the year.) At another push of a button, the umbrella folds back into itself and you can easily push it together to fit tightly back into itself.
The umbrella comes with not just one, but two covers. The smaller blue cover keeps the umbrella in a tight and neatly wrapped package. However, I love the black outside cover the umbrella originally came in. This is very convenient for when your walking into a store, from outside, and need to temporarily store the umbrella somewhere until you go back outside again. The black cover is large enough to fit the umbrella while it’s still dripping wet without trying to wrangle it into the smaller cover. The larger cover seems pretty durable. All in all I am very happy with this purchase. I’m typically not one to buy umbrella’s over $10 but this was a great value for the money. I can see this umbrella lasting a very long time and would highly recommend to anyone needing one!
This umbrella looks like a $75 umbrella. The wood handle seems of quality, the sturdiness of the canopy is strong and will take quite a beating if the winds are strong. It is not double vented so air flow is a bit restricted. Open/close button works flawlessly. My biggest pro is the overall appearance of this umbrella stands out from the $10 travel umbrellas you’ll find at target and amazon. It looks very professional and at $22 I feel like I got it half off.
The replacement arrived today and is PERFECT. A company like Mercury that stands behind its products and strives for 100% customer satisfaction is worth its weight in gold. I have already ordered 3 more of its umbrellas as gifts and will likely order more. I would like to see an option to purchase one in Beige.
The only “downside” is probably really an upside. The spring is very stiff, making it a bit tough to push back into the closed position. The same stiff spring allows this umbrella to open in an instant. The auto-close feature is pretty handy when you’re getting into the car. Click the button again and the umbrella closes. Note: the umbrella pole still needs to be pushed down manually - only the top part closes. Overall, five stars for a seriously quality product.
I took a chance as I needed one for the upcoming rainy season. I'd given it it's run through upon receiving it and all seemed well, so I put it away.
I've used it about a dozen times now and it's still holding strong. I do believe this is the longest an umbrella has lasted for me, despite purchasing ones many times its cost in the past.
Fingers crossed, so far this is poised to clearly make it through and beyond this rainy season.
Its a good umbrella if you're a small person thats going to be outside for a small amount of time. But if you're like me and have to wait outside for long periods of time you definitely want a huge umbrella. Look up the golfing umbrellas..
The design of the umbrella is sleek and classic. There were a lot of color options offered for canopy, but I chose black because I’ve kept my east coast wardrobe of all black everything. I have no complaints as it contrasts well with the handle. It is also a good size, which I attempted to show in comparison to my 120-pound dog, but he wasn't having it.
And, while looking nice is important, being able to open and close the umbrella at the push of a bottom is my absolute favorite part! I often have to carry multiple bags with me when I travel and commute to/from work. It is so easy to handle everything now, and, unlike my past experiences umbrellas, I don’t have to try to balance or juggle everything while using both of my hands to try to get the canopy to close.
The only issue I had with my umbrella was that it sometimes took a couple of pushes of the bottom to close the canopy when I first got it. However, that issue went away after a couple uses so I think it just needed to (figuratively) stretch its legs a bit.
Overall, this is a great umbrella and I highly recommend it. As long as I have this, I'll never get caught in the rain again, and I may just have to order another one for my husband so he doesn’t try to take it for himself!