Bambo Nature Eco Friendly Premium Baby Diapers for Sensitive Skin, Size 2 (7-13 lbs), 180 Count (6 Packs of 30)
|Price:||($0.56 / Count) + $66.54 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||Size 2 (180 Count)|
|Product Dimensions||35.61 x 23.6 x 37.21 cm; 4.58 Kilograms|
About this item
- LEAKS & BLOWOUTS HAVE MET THEIR MATCH! Our Eco Friendly, yet Supernaturally Absorbent diapers mean never compromising conscience for performance
- OUR FULLY BREATHABLE BACKSHEET helps prevent rashes and NEW FEATHER SOFT materials keep babies comfortable and parents happy
- Size 2 fits weights from 7 13 lbs. See size chart for more details
- NOW FEATURING a Wetness indicator so parents know when changes are needed
- CERTIFIED SKIN SAFE means our products are dermatologically tested and free of all known allergens, perfumes and harmful chemicals
Product detailsSize Name:Size 2 (180 Count)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.61 x 23.6 x 37.21 cm; 4.58 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 4 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Abena North America
- ASIN : B06Y2QZY55
- Item Model Number : 16048
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bambo Nature disposable diapers are more than just eco-friendly—they’re safe and offer supernatural performance! Free of harmful chemicals and all known allergens, our diapers have a unique three-layer design and super-absorbent core that can stand up to multiple wettings—even overnight. Combined with our fully breathable backsheet, baby's sensitive skin will stay dry and comfortable. A wetness indicator changes color to indicate when a change is needed and our flexible, waistband and latex-free leg cuffs help diapers stay in place while maximizing movement so your child can boot, scoot and boogie all day long. Ingredients: Non-woven backsheet (outer side) of polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE). Absorbent of polyacrylate (SAP) and cellulose (ECF fluff). Topsheet of non-woven (PP). Acquisition layer of non-woven (PET/Co-PET). Hook tab fastening system of non-woven (PP/PE). Adhesive made of synthetic rubber—no optical brightener added. Wetness indicator. Elastication made from elastane.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I did use mama bear nappies absolutely appalling and both my toddler and baby got chemical burns after one use of each nappy!!!
I find that pampers constantly leak!!
Anyway after much research I found these awsome nappies.
At first I was dubious about them having read some of the reviews but have to say I am so so impressed!!!
No leaks at all and use overnight too and no nappy rash at all.
Absolutely love these nappies and will continue to use them..
We use cloth nappies but occasionally need disposable if we are traveling, or for after live vaccines. We got these because Beaming Babies were sold out. These don’t perform as well as the Beaming Babies or our reusable cloth. The gussets in the leg don’t hold tight to the leg and this encourages leaks. I tried multiple techniques for closing the nappy and the results were the same each time. I like the idea of them, but the execution isn’t great. However, they are less harmful to the environment, so I still give them 4 stars.