Bamboo Tea - Rich in Organic Silica- for Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails- 30 Day Challenge!
- BAMBOO TEA CONTAINS SILICA- Silica can help promote healthy hair, skin and nails
- DELICIOUS TASTING- This light flavored tea tastes great without any sugar. You will enjoy every cup
- 30 DAY SUPPLY- Enjoy one tea bag a day that you can resteep for additonal enjoyment.
- YOUR BEAUTY SECRET- Promote health and beauty simply by drinking a delicious cup of tea. Make it a part of your beauty routine.
- HEALTHIER HAIR- Many of our amazing customers reorder the tea over and over again because of the wonderful benefits they've experienced with their hair, skin and nails. You must try this!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 28.19 x 15.87 x 8.13 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 September 2014
- Manufacturer : USA
- ASIN : B00N6RMVWO
- Manufacturer reference : 1
Best Sellers Rank:
6,251 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 295 in Fruit & Herbal Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TAKE THE 30 DAY BAMBOO TEA CHALLENGE! Did you know that some varieties of bamboo can grow up to 3 feet a day?! Enjoy the Essence of the fastest growing plant in the world! Light, delicious Bamboo Tea rich in silica and is a great addition to your beauty regimen. Your hair, skin and nails will thank you. Silica promotes collagen formation and helps support strong nails, healthy hair, and glowing skin. Each tea bag has enough bamboo power to be re-steeped for additional enjoyment. Drink Beautifully. TAKE THE BAMBOO TEA 30 DAY CHALLENGE!
Organically Grown Bamboo Leaves
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So after months of using this tea, I more than stand by my above review. You have to stick with it. I don't know if it grows hair or just strengthens what grows, but either way nails and hair benefit. I have told everyone about this tea. So my suggestion is to buy two months worth, it is often out of stock. It is the real deal. I thank YouTube I found it.
Do yourself a favor and take a few before pictures so you can compare.
It might not work if there's nothing wrong with your hair or nails. If you have problems though, give it a try.
Also, it does not discriminate. I have new eyebrows popping up everywhere and need to schedule a threading appointment. Be prepared for additional grooming.
I'll report back again after the 30 days is up.
See you all in a month or two!
*****60 days in and I have seen some great results with my hair and my nails are growing out faster. I've never had a problem with nail growth, but I've noticed that if I chip or break one, before I know it they're back. My hair is stronger than it was before and I have noticed more new growth. I'm extending my challenge to 90 days. I love this tea!
For the month that I used it I can't say I noticed extra-ordinary hair growth. My nails did seem to grow faster though.
What I DID notice and what surprised me, was that it was an effective appetite suppressant for me. And if for nothing else, I would buy it again just for that. Actually I have placed a second order. Just waiting for it to arrive.
The only critique I have is that a few of the tea bags were not sealed properly and finely-ground tea leaves were floating in the brewed tea... somewhat annoying