BarCraft Ice Cube Grabber/Pickle Picker Tool, Stainless Steel, 18 cm
|Price:||+ $7.70 Delivery|
- Say hello to BarCraft's unusual (but ingenious) ice-cube grabber: The mess-free, hygienic and fun way to add ice cubes to drinks
- With It's durable spring-loaded mechanism, It is a snap to use. Simply push the button to open the claws and release it to grab a cube
- Use it to grab gherkins, olives and pickled onions too, no more chasing them around the jarorsending them careering off your plate
- The long-handled design allows you to easily reach the bottom of ice buckets and deep jars, measures 18 cm (7 Inch) long
- Made of sturdy stainless steel, so It is stain and rust resistant, includes BarCraft s 12 month manufacturers guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bar Craft Pickle and Ice Cube Grabber with a clever push spring action to open the claws and grab the pickles or ice with ease.
Part of Bar Craft everyday range from Bar Craft, a host of bar essentials for serving wine, cocktails, spirits and so much more.
|5 star 51% (51%)||51%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 22% (22%)||22%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
One of the three pongs decided that it wasn't returning to its closed position on the first time of use and it just remained jammed upwards, which was quickly join by another of the prongs whilst attempting to release the first one, rendering the product totally useless.
These are normally great tools for getting pickled onions, or the like, out of a jar, but not this particular brand.
I like it for taking sliced jalapeno peppers out of the jar and giving them a shake to drain them for salads and sandwiches.