|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||50 Grams|
|Release date||1 December 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Item Model Number||GHX37|
|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 11.43 x 22.86 cm; 54 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $4.99 delivery
+ $3.00 delivery
Barbie Clothes -- Career Outfit for Barbie Doll, Pet Groomer with Puppy
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With Barbie doll clothes and an accessory themed to a day on the job, imaginations can get to work dreaming up all kinds of career stories!
- This pet groomer look will inspire kids who love animals, especially dogs!
- A colorful print celebrating dogs decorates the dress, and a purple apron detailed with tool graphics adds a realistic touch.
- It comes with an adorable puppy that makes a day on the job so much fun!
- Barbie career fashion sets make a great gift to expand a kids' collection of doll clothes and dreams of the future!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Barbie doll needs a wardrobe that can keep up with everything she wants to do -she has big career goals that kids can help her explore. With a job-themed outfit and accessory, career Barbie clothing packs are ready to set imaginations to work. Kids can play out a day as a pet groomer with this look that's ready for a day on the job and comes with a puppy to really engage kids. Explore and collect them all because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become! Includes one career-themed outfit (with one or two fashion pieces) and one accessory; doll not included. Universal fit designed to fit most Barbie dolls. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Colors and decorations may vary.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 15 February 2020