- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $99 or more on Qualifying items offered by Bare Blends. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Bare Blends Cordyceps Mushroom - Australian Certified Organic (ACO) - Hormone Balance - 90g
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||1:1 certified organic cordyceps extract|
|Item weight||90 Grams|
About this item
- Balance hormones
- Boost energy and immunity
- Enhance libido
- Reduce fatigue
Special offers and product promotions
- Package Dimensions : 12 x 5.6 x 1.8 cm; 90 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Bare Blends
- ASIN : B07T299ZFH
- Manufacturer reference : MCO90
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,142 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Used for hundreds of years by Chinese herbalists, Cordyceps are full of medicinal compounds that have energy boosting and adaptogenic effects. A powerful antioxidant, cordyceps may help to support a healthy immune system, reduce stress and improve athletic performance. Add to your daily coffee, smoothie, or favourite raw treat recipes. Most notably, Cordyceps have been used to enhance energy, strengthen the immune system, and increase exercise performance. Wild Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) is a parasitic fungus that typically grows by infecting insects such as the caterpillar of the Hepialus moth in the mountainous regions of China. Cordyceps is now cultivated via a liquid culture mycelium, and the mushrooms produce the same results as the wild Cordyceps sinensis, without sacrificing any insects.
1:1 certified organic cordyceps extract
Add 1/4-1/2 tsp (1-3g) to your daily coffee, smoothie or tea. You can even add this mushroom to your favourite raw treat recipes.