- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $99 or more on Qualifying items offered by Bare Blends. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Bare Blends - Vanilla & Coconut Plant Protein | Vegan Protein Powder | Certified Organic | Gluten Free | 500g
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||*pea protein, *sprouted brown rice protein, *coconut milk, monk fruit, vanilla bean, *tapioca maltodextrin, *stevia, *acacia fiber (*certified organic) See more|
|Flavour||Vanilla & Coconut|
|Item weight||0.5 Kilograms|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free, Dairy Free|
About this item
- Over 19g of organic vegan protein per serve | non-GMO | Gluten Free | Vegan | ACO Certified | Sugar Free
- Australia's best tasting vegan protein powder, flavoured with real vanilla beans and creamy coconut milk - absolutely no fillers, artificial flavours or sweeteners
- Containing the optimal blend of organic pea and sprouted brown rice protein to support your healthy lifestyle.
- Weight Loss | Muscle Gain | Vitality | Wellness | Immunity
- Free express shipping on all orders
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.4 x 13.8 x 4 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Bare Blends
- ASIN : B077GKGC4H
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,844 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why is our Vanilla & Coconut Plant Protein the best on the market?
Flavoured using only real organic wholefoods, this blend of aromatic vanilla and creamy coconut not only tastes amazing but is also bursting full of nutrients.
- Australian Certified Organic
- Absolutely no fillers, artificial flavours or sweeteners
- Over 19g of plant-based protein per serve
- Organic pea and sprouted brown rice protein
- Assist lean muscle development
- Flavoured with only real organic food
- Help with weight loss and weight management
- Free from dairy, gluten, soy and sugar
Improving your recovery time
Protein intake is vital after exercise, as it assists the repair of exercise-induced damage to muscle fibres. It facilitates the replenishment of depleted energy stores and contains the amino acids needed for your body to recover and perform optimally.Weight management
Protein helps to boost metabolism and prevent body fat storage in conjunction with an active lifestyle. Blending up a serve of our plant-based protein with a high-quality nut milk and some frozen fruit is a delicious healthy breakfast or lunch which will keep you nutritionally satisfied until your next meal.Immunity and wellness
Protein is essential for a healthy working immune system. It is a major energy source and it is responsible for everything from building tissues, boosting immunity, and making your hair and nails strong and shiny.Usage
Combine 3 tablespoons (30g) of this delicious vegan protein powder with 250ml of your choice of liquid in The Bare Flask.Blend
Add 30g of this blend to your favourite smoothie recipe.Create
This plant-based protein blend makes for an excellent base for your raw treats.
*pea protein, *sprouted brown rice protein, *coconut milk, monk fruit, vanilla bean, *tapioca maltodextrin, *stevia, *acacia fiber (*certified organic)
Combine 3 tablespoons (30g) of this delicious vegan protein powder with 250ml of your choice of liquid in The Bare Flask.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It could have more vanilla flavour, similar to WPI Vanilla but this just taste like beans (Which I love them but not as a protein shake)