|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||16 x 14.4 x 2.8 cm; 403 Grams|
Barwa Flash Cards for Infants, 64 Cards - 128 Pictures Baby High Contrast Flash Cards Educational Toy Black & White Flash Cards for 0-3 Months, Baby Colorful Flash Cards for 3-12 Months
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DEVELOP BABIES’ VISUAL PERCEPTION - According to the development rules of the baby's visual ability in different periods, carefully designing the visual cards at different stages. It can help promote the development of baby's right brain through guided visual training, it can also stimulate and improve the baby's visual cells.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - The cards are jointly developed by international education experts. they are divided into 4 stages. Each stage has 16 cards and 32 patterns. Different themes are designed according to the visual development characteristics of different periods.
- PRACTICING EYE FOCUS - Baby can be visually trained after half a month of birth. In the first month, only one pattern every day. Put the card at 20-38 cm in the baby's eyes and fixed to attract baby's attention. More than 15 seconds each time and you can use it 10 times a day or more. In the second month, you can add 2 patterns per day. After the blur period of 0-3 months, you can choose the quantity according to the mood of the baby. The movement can also move slowly up, down, left, and right.
- ENHANCE PARENT BABY BONDING - The eye is the extension of the brain and promoting the health of the infant's visual nervous system is part of early childhood education. Parents can do various fun activities such as reading out animals using these cards.Our goal is to make everyday play enjoyable while fostering the best development of children's milestones.
- SAFE QUALITY - The card uses a double-sided film waterproof design, matte anti-glare design to protect the baby's eyes. The material is printed with environmentally friendly soy ink. The pattern is bright in color and has no peculiar smell, protecting the baby's safe use.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unique design flash cards for infants
Barwa high contrast flash cards set contains 64 quality cards (5.5' *5.5'), with double sided print. Playing black and white flash cards with infant is a fun and education with babies. It enhances parents baby bonding.
The cards are designed with suitable size, which is perfect for young baby as their eyesight is not fully developed. The cards make it easy for baby to see and track. It trains baby’s focus and goal finding for both eyes.
Best gift to newborn babies
Playing flash cards is a great way to stimulate babies brain and eyes development. Showing black white flash cards to baby is a wonderful activity, which enhances the baby and parents bonding, and bring happiness to the family.
we provide 4 stages flash cards in the package, which meet the baby's visual development at different stages.
Develop babies’ visual perception
Babies from 0-6 months have no ability to distinguish colors. They are only interested in black and white things. Black and white cards are mainly based on changing graphics and diverse contours to promote the attention of newborn babies, improve the visual nerves, improve IQ, and promote the development of the baby's brain. Our black white flash cards designed with 32 patterns which use high-contrast images to attract babies’ attentions.
HOW TO USE?
1. Hold the card to about 40 cm away from the baby, let the baby’s eyes look at the card for 10 seconds. Then turn the card over and look at it for another side 10 seconds.
2. When the baby is staring at the card, move the card up and down or left and right slowly so that the baby’s eyes follow the card. As your baby gets older, you can put the card away gradually.
3. Stick the card in an wall or other place where the baby can see it. Change the card at any time according to the baby’s reaction.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Natalie Lasance on 31 October 2020