Basket Cage Dog Muzzle Size 4 - MEDIUM - Adjustable Straps - BLACK, by Downtown Pet Supply
|Price:||+ $8.79 Delivery|
- Please measure your dog's snout per listing description below
- Top measures: 2 1/2" bottom measures 4"
- Made of strong flexible plastic, includes comfort strip for the dog's snout
- Adjustable nylon strap with quick release buckle and comfort strip for the dog's snout
- Measure the circumference midway between the tip of the nose and eyes, under the chin and over the top of your dog's muzzle
Product detailsSize:Size 4 – Snout Circumference – 10” | Colour:Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm; 9.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Downtown Pet Supply
- ASIN : B00487Q136
- Item Model Number : F6-7BW7-CC4I
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Size Chart:
- Size 1 fits SNOUT size 6 - 6 1/2 inches
- Size 2 fits SNOUT size 7 - 8 inches
- Size 3 fits SNOUT size 8 1/2 - 9 inches
- Size 4 fits SNOUT size 9 1/2 - 10 inches
- Size 5 fits SNOUT size 10 1/2 - 11 1/2 inches
- Size 6 fits SNOUT size 12 - 13 inches
- Size 7 fits SNOUT size 14 - 15 1/2 inches
- How to Measure your Dog for these Muzzles:
- Measure the circumference midway between the tip of the nose and eyes, under the chin and over the top of your dog's muzzle.
- Take that number and ADD 1 inch for SMALL and MEDIUM dogs, ADD 2 inches for LARGE dogs. This number becomes the SNOUT SIZE.
- If you are in-between sizes, choose the larger muzzle.
- Example 1: If you have a miniature schnauzer and you measure your dog's snout and get 7 inches, ADD 1 inch. Your SNOUT size is 8 inches. You should order a Size 3 muzzle.
- Example 2: If you have a Saint Bernard and you measure your dog's snout and get 13 inches, ADD 2 inches. Your SNOUT size is 15 inches. You should order a size 7 muzzle.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
When properly fitted, a muzzle should rest maybe 2cm in front of the eyes and extend 1-2cm past the end of the nose. For safety they should be able to open their mouth, pant and drink while wearing it. For biters a stronger muzzle may be needed, but sizing should be the same.
This muzzle is plenty wide enough, but only covers about 2cm past his nose. He was able to get it off easily (but then left it alone the second time, thanks to his training). He was able to both pant and drink while wearing it, which is essential, but it really isn’t long enough. My boy is Klein Poodle, about 11kg if that helps. I think they should add in the description that it’s better for dogs with short snoots.
Update: I’m apparently not very observant. The muzzle pictured is NOT the one which was sent to me! That could explain the unexpected fit. This is the Trixie style muzzle my dog is wearing, but that is not what I ordered. Buyer, beware!