Basket Cage Dog Muzzle Size 1 -XX Small - Adjustable Straps - Beige, by Downtown Pet Supply
|Price:||+ $7.55 Delivery|
- Top of muzzle measures 1 1/2 inches, bottom of muzzle measures 2 1/4 inches
- Made of Stong Flexible Plastic, includes comfort strip for the dog's snout
- Offers a high level of safety when working with aggressive dogs that bite or bark
- Adjustable nylon strap with quick release buckle and comfort strip for the dog's snout
- A humane and safe way to work with stong forceful dogs
Product detailsSize:Size 1 – Snout Circumference – 7” | Colour:Beige
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 7.62 cm; 18.14 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Downtown Pet Supply
- ASIN : B002KWPK2O
- Item Model Number : beige001
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size 1, XX Small Basket Muzzle, For Extra Extra small dogs. Measuring instructions: measure your dog's snout midway between the tip of the nose and eyes and ADD 1 inch for Small and Medium dogs and ADD 2 inches for Large dogs. This measurement is the snout size to use when ordering the Pet Supply City Basket Muzzle. Size 1 fits snout size 6 1/2 inches, Other sizes available: Size 2 fits snout size 8 inches, Size 3 fits snout size 9 inches, Size 4 fits snout size 10 inches, Size 5 fits snout size 12 inches, Size 6 fits snout size 13 inches, and Size 7 fits snout size 15 1/2 inches
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
When properly fitted, a muzzle should rest maybe 2cm in front of the eyes and extend 1-2cm past the end of the nose. For safety they should be able to open their mouth, pant and drink while wearing it. For biters a stronger muzzle may be needed, but sizing should be the same.
This muzzle is plenty wide enough, but only covers about 2cm past his nose. He was able to get it off easily (but then left it alone the second time, thanks to his training). He was able to both pant and drink while wearing it, which is essential, but it really isn’t long enough. My boy is Klein Poodle, about 11kg if that helps. I think they should add in the description that it’s better for dogs with short snoots.
Update: I’m apparently not very observant. The muzzle pictured is NOT the one which was sent to me! That could explain the unexpected fit. This is the Trixie style muzzle my dog is wearing, but that is not what I ordered. Buyer, beware!