Bath Shower Pouf - Bamboo Charcoal Infused Large Mesh Sponge Loofah Ball 60 g - Body Scrubber - Cleansing and Exfoliating - for Men Women Kids (2-Pack)
- Skin-friendly bamboo charcoal infused - Natually cleanses pores, removes dirt and excess oil, effectively antibacterial bringing you perfect bath experience
- Create a rich longer lasting lather while bathing - Premium quality bath poufs form mounds of foam with only a small amount of body gel or soap
- Cleanse and exfoliate - removes dead skin cells for smooth, silky, even skin
- Use well lathered bath poufs on kids - They love the tickly texture
- Choose 2-pack or 4-pack bath poufs for all in the family - They also make great gifts
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This black and grey soft bamboo charcoal infused bath and shower pouf creates an exfoliating tool that removes dead skin and leaves you feeling smooth and refreshed.
Bath shower mesh balls feel great against the skin and hold a terrific lather.
Exfoliating bath shower poufs remove dead skins cells and improve the health and appearance of your skin.
Oil and dead skin cells combine to form acne. Exfoliation gets rid of dead skin cells to prevent acne.
Bath Pouf Directions
* Wet your bath pouf thoroughly, and then squeeze most of the excess water out. It can stay a little drippy, the added water will help make lather.
* Squeeze a very small amount of bath gel onto it. Alternatively wet a bar of soap and scrub it vigorously against the bath pouf until you get a thick lather.
* Use the bath pouf to exfoliate your body in the shower or the bathtub. If the soap or gel rinses off, just put on some more. The texture of the bath pouf helps remove dead skin cells and leaves your skin looking soft.
* To keep your bath pouf clean, rinse your bath pouf completely clean and shake it out after use. Hang up to dry.
* Replace your bath poufs at least once every four to six weeks. If you decide to wash them, use hot water and let them go through the dryer.
Material: Bamboo charcoal & Polyethylene (PE)
Weight: 60 grams/pcs
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
The actual product weight may slightly vary.