|Number of Pieces||3|
Bathroom Surfaces Tub, Shower, Tile and Grout All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit
|Price:||+ $3.98 Delivery|
- This kit contains medium stiffness nylon power brushes that will attach to your favorite cordless drill
- 3 different sizes and shapes of brushes for cleaning around your bathroom surfaces
- These nylon bristles will not scratch and can be used on tubs, sinks, baseboards, fiberglass shower enclosures, shower door tracks, and porcelain
- all three brushes have quarter inch QUICK CHANGE shafts,Cordless drill NOT included Drill NOT included
- All Drillbrush Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer's request. Cordless Drill NOT included.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This three piece power scrub brush kit is designed for use with most cordless drills. The Drill is NOT included. These brushes should cut your cleaning and scrubbing time in half or more compared to the rigorous effort involved in hand scrubbing. These power brushes also do a better job in maintaining your bathroom surfaces. See the Amazon reviews of all our Drillbrush power brush products. CORDLESS DRILL IS NOT INCLUDED
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This set includes three brushes: 1 flat brush that is 4" across, 1 flat 2" brush, and a rounded brush. I found the rounded brush to be super helpful in cleaning the smooth corners in our shower insert.
Silly public service announcement: The force of the drill will sling your cleaner around somewhat. Not gobs and gobs, but sort of a fine spray. If you happen to be the type of person who is excited to try these brushes and you jump in the tub with black leggins on, and use a cleaner with bleach in it, your leggins will end up with little bleach spots all over them. Obviously, not a problem with the brushes themselves, just a warning for other users excited to try them!