|Package Dimensions||36.58 x 27.69 x 7.62 cm; 640 Grams|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium|
|Item Weight||640 g|
Battery Organizer Storage Case with Battery Tester, 166 Batteries Holder Container Box for AA AAA AAAA 9V C D Lithium 3V LR44 CR2 CR1632 CR2032 CR123A
- BATTERY ORGANIZER ORGANIZER STORAGE CASE WITH TESTER: Battery case can store 166pcs batteries. Enough space for daily home batteries, Perfect fits for Energizer/ ACDelco/ Rayovac/ Duracell/ LiCB/AmVolt/ SURPOWER/ Hexbug batteries. The battery tester(BT168) is included.
- LARGE CAPACITY ORGANIZER STORAGE HOLDER: Holds 8*C, 8*D, 8*9V, 48*AA, 51*AAA, , 4*CR2, 4*CR123A, 14*Lithium 3V(CR 2032,CR 2016,CR 1632, CR 2025. Duracell - 1616/ 2025/ 2032/ 2016), 21*1.5 V Button Cell Battery( LR44 AG13 A76 357 303 SR44 CR44). ALL Batteries are not included.
- HARD RECHARGABLE BATTERIES BOX: Lightweight,water-resistant, crashworthiness hard plastic material offer good protection for batteries. Soft and detachable insert foam with well cut holes fits different-sized batteries snugly, also can tightly fix all batteries in the groove, avoid the friction between batteries. Humanized buckle switch allow you easy to open and close the case
- HOME SPACE SAVER BATTERY PACK: Organizer your mess drawer and help you to easily and quickly distinguish batteries you need. Avoid the accident cased by the mutual influence of batteries. Protection your family safety. External size: 32.5*28*8cm/12.7*11*3.1 Inches.
- PORTABLE HANGING BATTERY ORGANIZATION: Particular foot stand can make the caes stand firmly. You can put on the everywhere in your house without worry the batteries falling out. The Extra storage handle can hanging the on the wall or shelf. Super convenience for use. 365 days money refund if you are not satisfied with the products.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.Large enough to store all your usual batteries. 2.Sorting storage makes your battery more orderly. 3.Groove design to reduce the problem caused by battery friction. 4.Add an extra space to store the battery tester, so that you can easily know the battery power.