- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Bayer Tapeworm Dewormer for Dogs, 4 Weeks and Older
Enhance your purchase
- Easy effective way to remove common tapeworms
- Tablets may be crumbled and mixed with food or taken by mouth
- From Bayer, For use in dogs over 4 weeks of age
Product detailsSize:Dog- 4 weeks or older
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.26 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm; 9.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Bayer Animal Health- Pets
- ASIN : B00PXM1ONW
- Item Model Number : 85437275
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If your dog has had fleas, there’s a chance they have tapeworms too. Tapeworms can be transmitted to dogs when they inadvertently consume fleas, most commonly when they lick, chew or bite at their hair and skin to relieve itching. Dogs that hunt or chase rodents and rabbits are also at an increased risk for infection. Luckily, one treatment with the recommended tablet dose of Bayer Tapeworm DE wormer safely removes tapeworms. Product packaging outlines dosage and administration based on dog’s body weight. Steps should be taken to control fleas on the premises in order to prevent reinfection; otherwise retreatment will be necessary. This is especially true in cases of tapeworms transmitted by fleas where reinfection is almost certain to occur if fleas are not removed from the animal and its environment. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism. Keep away from children.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|