- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Beauty and the Bees Eco-Friendly Apple Cider Vinegar SHAMPOO BAR Hair Tonic | For Oily Hair Dandruff Dry Itchy Scalp | Organic Gourmet Essential Oils & Ingredients Handmade on the Wild Isle Tasmania
|Brand||Beauty and the Bees|
|Hair type||All, Color Treated, Dry, Normal, Dandruff|
|Liquid volume||27 Fluid Ounces|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
About this item
- Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Tonic - European women’s best kept ancient skin and hair care secret, used for hundreds of years
- Apple cider vinegar encourages healthy hair growth - Helps hair retain more moisture helping to prevent split ends.
- A totally concentrated all natural solid shampoo bar - Zero Waste Packaging for 25+ Years! TSA Travel & Eco-Friendly! Sulfate, silicone, paraben & plastic free | Cruelty Free | Recycled packaging
- Helps dandruff, oily hair, itchy and dry scalp – apple cider vinegar has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help this condition, by gently unclogging the crusts that form around follicles.
- ACV helps to balance the pH of hair and scalp, stimulating better circulation to the hair follicles, which in turn strengthens hair roots… creating ideal conditions to promote healthy hair growth.
Product detailsScent Name:ACV | Size Name:120g
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.21 x 2.49 x 5.11 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Beauty and the Bees
- ASIN : B01G95Y7NA
- Manufacturer reference : 9333927004143
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Always 100% All Natural Chemical Free SLS Free & Handmade Beauty and the Bees Tasmania Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Tonic SHAMPOO BAR for Shiny Healthy Hair | All Natural | from Australia's Wild Island, Tasmania | Handmade by Beauty and the Bees Tasmania A natural shampoo bar with Tasmania's apple cider vinegar from the Huon Valley. We love Tasmania's beautiful apple cider vinegar so much and people report such great results with our Apple Cider and Herb Conditioning Rinse that we decided to make a shampoo bar with it for even more benefits!INGREDIENT BENEFITS Tasmanian apple cider vinegar rich in naturally occurring beneficial vitamins and minerals & restores acid balance to improve skin texture moisturizes and rehydrates the skin especially if skin is eczematic, concentrated herb extracts-nettle, marigold, horsetail Herbs are chosen for their reputation, singly and combined to: soothe a dry, sore or flaking scalp, stimulate growth and help to strengthen and create healthy hair, improve texture and shine, soothe and balance skin. Try our Apple Silk Clarifying Hair Rinse - an alternative to our best selling Apple Cider Conditioning Rinse, to remove the silicone plasticizers in commercial conditioners and the last residues of shampoo soap. Travel Friendly! Restores hair to healthy condition, relieves dandruff, helps hair grow strong, and perfect for transitioning to a shampoo bar. It brightens and softens, to leave hair cuticles roughened by washing, flat and smooth for maximum shine potential.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have fine blonde hair which can be quite flat and gets oily quickly, so based on the description I thought this bar might be a good fit. However it leaves my hair feeling and looking quite greasy, especially if I don’t blow dry it. Judging by other good reviews, it must be down to my hair type.
It’s slightly on the pricy side but is a very large bar (probably about double that of my usual Lush bar) and so will last forever!
It leaves a gooey residue that coats the hair and smothers it completely. When brushing the result is that my hair got pulled out so much my brush was full of it and the brush was also coated in that waxy residue. I will not buy it again. That was an expensive mistake! I also made the mistake to use it on the rest of the body...