Beauty and the Bees Indian Patchouli Rose Soap with Leatherwood Honey | 100% Chemical Free | Handmade in Tasmania Australia | All Natural
- Our handmade vegetable soaps are absolutely unique and are made of the finest quality ingredients.
- We use a low heat with mountain spring water to retain a large percentage of precious vitamin rich nut and plant oils included just before the batch is poured.
- Made with only pure natural plant (coconut, olive) and essential oils, flowers, herbs, Tasmanian milk and bio-dynamic cream, plant oils, fruit, clays, seaweeds, green tea, nutmeal, herbs and fruit.
- IMPORTANT: Unlike commercial soap manufacturers we do NOT use harmful synthetic chemicals that can damage your hair.
- 100% Natural - No Palm Oil
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 2.54 x 10.16 cm; 119.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 June 2013
- Manufacturer : Beauty and the Bees
- ASIN : B00DDQ9S10
- Manufacturer reference : 9333927000671
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Indian Patchouli, Rose, and Leatherwood Honey Soap Bar has the most beautiful, deep, and mysterious scent and is ultra moisturizing to the skin. Feel the aroma of a floral and Indian summer. Rediscover the pleasure of a silky, creamy, moisturizing, and delicately scented lather. These gourmet soaps are absolutely unique in that all ingredients are fresh and of the purest quality. The creation process is completely natural and made in small quantities so each batch of soap is fresh and of high quality. We use a low heat process (cold pour process) with mountain spring water that retains a large percentage of precious, vitamin rich, nut and plant oils. These essential oils and nut oils are not consumed in the saponification process thus sealing them in the soap to super fat them-moisturizing and conditioning the skin beautifully. All soaps are bio-degradable and Eco-friendly.
Rose Oil, Rose Petals, Patchouli Oil, Mountain Spring Water, Essentials Oils, Raw Coconut Oil, Raw Olive Oil, Soy Wax, Leatherwood Beeswax and Honey
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|