Sunflora Picnic Backpack for 4 Person Set Pack with Blanket & Insulated Waterproof Pouch for Family Outdoor Camping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE INSULATED FOOD COMPARTMENT– Sized 14” x 11” x 5” insulated food compartment can easily fit 4 person’s food and drink and keep hot/cold/fresh for hours.
- PRACTICAL ACCESSORIES - Inside the backpack, including 1x changing pad, 1x separated (insulated bag and mesh sundries bag). Just love it and enjoy your motherhood/fatherhood.
- WATERPROOF POUCH – A detachable waterproof pouch inside the food compartment allows you to put ice, chilled beer and won’t get the picnic bag pack wet.
- DETACHABLE BOTTLE HOLDER & PICNIC BLANKET – One side is an insulated wine/bottle cooler bag, and one side is a rolled fleece blanket (spread size: 58” x 50”)
- A DELICATE Gift - For wedding, housewarming, anniversary, birthday and Christmas present gift idea. Practical enough for family outdoor camping BBQ & beach party etc. 60 Days Money Back Guarantee and Hassle Free 1 year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Whether you’re planning a picnic activity, going camping or heading to the beach, the Sunflora Backpack has everything you need. Be proud to present for any occasion.
Made of high quality Cationic fabric with PU decorating, comfortable, anti-water material, non-fraying stitching, extremely hardwearing and strong zippers, it will last for years.
The matching blanket also features a waterproof PEVA backing to keep you and your belongings dry even in the damp ground. When not in use, the rolled-up picnic blanket attaches neatly to the side of the backpack with plastic buckles.
Backpack Material: Cationic Fabric
Backpack Size: 12.5'' x 8.6'' x 15.6''
Blanket Open Size: 50'' x 58''
4* Stainless steel forks/knives/spoons with polypropylene handles
4* Uni-body high quality plastic wine glasses
4* polypropylene dinner plates and 4* cotton napkins
2* Salt/pepper shakers
1* Stainless steel cheese/butter knife with Sapele wood handle
1* Corkscrew wine and beer bottle opener with Sapele wood handle
1* Bamboo chopping board
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Our parents have NO complaint this time since there were pockets to organize the chop board and plates. They love the fact that the backpack's interior also waterproof.
The shoulder straps padding is not as thick as expected but comfortable to carry. All and all, it is a highly recommended item.
I immediately used the backpack for a picnic at a park last weekend. I got many compliments on it from people that saw me with this picnic set. I think it may be a fantastic shower/Christmas gift! So I plan to buy a few more for other friends of mine who are also fans for picnic.
They has used it a couple of times and satisfied with the color and the back cooler compartment has lots of room for snacks, there is a waterproof bag for storage cool cola/beer and your bag won’t be get wet.
They’ve received a lot of compliments while carrying it - on the functional design and compactness. I think this picnic backpack great not just for picnics, but you can bring them camping or to the beach, too! I’d definitely buy again for myself!
I live in LA, hot days are starting to show and this little backpack is the best for this activities that We’ve used it for
Beach with friends
Kids will love this
For some reason elderly loves is too, had a lot of complements.
Its a trend of having 1 backpack All in One, and for short hikes beach and park it’s the thing to have, super fun to put it together
My husband and I haven't taken it for a spin yet (it's been too cold), but we plan to picnic many times throughout the Spring!