- Product Dimensions: 18 x 3.5 x 2.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- ASIN: B079F7C41K
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 February 2019
- Customer Reviews: 70 customer ratings
Bella And Bear Blush Brush - Angled For Highlighting - Bronzing - Scultping & Contouring - Vegan
|Price:||+ $7.70 Delivery|
- Use As A Bronzer Brush - Contour Brush And Powder Brush The Tapered Angled Design Makes It Ideal
- Cruelty Free Bristle Are Non Porous To Ensure Less Wastage, Will Work With Powder - Cream & Liquid
- Easy To Clean And More Hygenic Than Natural Hair Which Hold Onto Product And Bacteria - Easy Clean
- Large Fluffy And Soft Slanted Bristles Allow For Precision Application And Even Color Distribution
- Our Beauty Products All Come In A Cute Box Making Them Ideal For Gifts For Women - Teens - Vegans
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bobcat Blush Brush The Angled Blush Brush is vegan friendly made with high-quality synthetic hair so you get that flawless perfectly contoured look. Our products are all tested - by both everyday users as well as professional artists before we even think about bringing them to market. If we sell it, we use it ourselves, and we always know when things are working and when they are not. Our Angled Contour Blush Brush is hand-crafted with strict quality control to ensure you receive the highest quality product we can make The Brush is made of high-density synthetic hair which allows for moderate to full coverage of liquid, cream and powder mineral foundation. The brush is also uniquely designed for stippling, contouring, covering imperfections and blending out your makeup.
Do not wash under HOT WATER, use running warm water and a good Brush Cleaner only to wash your Blush Brush
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 77% (77%)||77%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The brush itself is really nice and soft and feels good quality, which I was surprised at considering the low price. My only gripe is that that I find the brush a little too 'fat' for what it is used for. I use bronzer to contour my cheekbones, a small amount of blush and then a little highlighter. I like that the brush is angled for this but i think it could be slightly thinner to give you more ability to 'sculpt' as it says in the description. Overall though I would absolutely recommend considering the quality, presentation and low price.
Yet again, another high quality product! Love every aspect of this brush- the construction, bristles, angle.