Berghaus Men's Tech Tee 2.0 Short Sleve Crew Neck Baselayer T-Shirt, Adriatic/Snorkel Blue
- Excellent wicking – Keep cool and dry with the argentium fabric technology that has excellent wicking properties and lasting odour resistance
- Sun protection – Stay safer in the sun with built in upf 30 protection
- Remember, the uncovered bits still need sun cream! Eco friendlymade from bluesign approved fabrics, safe for you and the environment
- Stay dry and comfortable when you're working hard, as the fabric is fast drying
- It's even a little roomier round your body for added comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|5 star 74% (74%)||74%|
|4 star 26% (26%)||26%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Seems to do the job and great value for the cost
It has been bought for a present, so I can't comment on how it will be after washing, but material looks good; so there shouldn't be a problem.
So what exactly do I like and why:
+ Colour - very vibrant and "subtly" bright - if there is a such a thing.
+ Fit - I have a large short and it has ample room for a 15 stone male.
+ Quality, lifetime guarantee (whatever that really is) good construction, quality material and Berghaus reputation
+ Ease of laundering, dries quickly either outside or hung over a heat source (I would not tumble dry this type of item)
+ Wicking away of moisture - I have used mine in the gym and can confirm that it transfers moisture away from the skin to the surface to evaporate.
+ Stylish - I have chosen to wear this item routinely in the gym, but it would be an attractive piece of clothing to wear in a casual social setting, particularly as it is a "brand".
Overall, this is a nice piece of clothing whether it be for casual dress, sportswear or used as a layer for outdoor activities - I may be changing my brand.