Bestidy Electric Nail Drill Kit, USB Manicure Pen Sander Polisher With 6 Pieces Changeable Drills And Sand Bands for Exfoliating, Grinding, Polishing, Nail Removing, Acrylic Nail Tools (Gray)
|Price:||+ $9.36 Delivery|
- 💞💞 Newest Design Upgrade: Standard USB interface and the latest color matching design,you can plug in wherever you want. Internal components are upgraded for stable quality and Anti-falls the nature.
- 💞💞Professional Nail Drill Set: With 6 different drills, multi-functional for easily grinding, carving, cutting, polishing, removing gel polish and cuticles for both nails and natural nails.
- 💞💞Portable: This Nail drill machine made of high-quality metal, tiny and lightweight design, easy to handle and carry it anywhere.
- 💞💞Low Heat and Noise: High quality aluminum alloy body and high efficiency heat dissipation keep it a low heat. And you don't need to worry about the noise or vibration which can be negligible.
- 💞💞Adjustable Use: One button for speed control of the drill (0-20,000 RPM)and another for rotation control so as to present a faultless condition of your fingernails. This also ensure safety and simpleness of your operation. Please don't make a constantly long time(no more than 30 minutes) using in order to avoid overheating
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Acrylic Nail Tools
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 81% (81%)||81%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
day1: file off my polish on my acrylic nails so I could fill them myself. This drill takes a long time to remove polish. Even so.... I still loved it
Day 3: filled and sanded my nails down. As I’m changing bits, I go to put another bit in and it will not go in! Whatever piece that’s holds the drill bits in place is now blocking any bits from even goin In. Completely useless after 2 days of use. I’m upset.
UPDATE: the company reached out and their customer service was amazing.... they sent me a replacement drill and were in touch the entire time to compensate. Thank you for appreciating your customers and doing everything possible to satisfy us!
But then it wasn't great anymore when the bits refused to stay in straight. On what I believe was my 3rd time using it in the less than one month that I owned it, the bits no longer stayed straight. They spun with a wobble to them. At first I thought maybe I didn't put it in straight, but nope. I could confirm that when I first put it in it was spinning properly. After a short while of use (and I mean short while. I wasn't running it for anything more than about 30 seconds at a time since I like to take my time when doing my nails) it would end up with a wobble. This occurred if I just ran it without even applying it to the nail. I decided to return it. Too much frustration for a product I owned for hardly any time at all. Maybe I'll try again sometime in the future, but for now I'll just stick to manual filing.
If you are a beginner...this os perfect. It also has an adjustable dial. It's beyond perfect for home skills. It's also not cheap body or bits. Very quality.
Originally I was not satisfied but through time the sellers reached out and made things right. That’s excellent service if you ask me.
Drill was good overall but faulty.
I bought the product for my wife at the end of October and it is great but two issues
1. The head stopped working and it was never dropped or anything
2. Can’t email the seller to see if they can help us out. Some of the best sellers are always reachable because they stand by their products
I am very proud that I did not need to read instruction and it was so simple to use, I feel that I become an expert nail artist! now I can keep my nails in wonderful shape at all times! I am very Happy with this kit! also! the pink color make sit super feminine! I looove it!
I started doing my nails but Using the après nail kit. I wanted a cheap and easy to use drill thinking it would save me money. WRONG. It takes me a while to file and not only that if extra gel extend polish gets out of the nail it’s soooo hard to buff it out. This drill takes a long time to take off gel nail polish or even perform simple nail filing techniques. I’m about to invest in a good drill.
If you want something cheap and don’t care about trying to make your nails look nice , then this for you.
If you care about your nails and want good results invest in a good drill.