- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 11 x 8.7 cm ; 81.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 81.6 g
- ASIN: B07BWFRVPR
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 February 2019
- Customer Reviews: 5 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,319 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #60 in Cold & Flu Medicine
Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges - Triple Action Sore Throat Lozenges - Numbs a Painful Sore Throat Fast, Honey & Lemon, 36 Pack
- NUMBS A PAINFUL SORE THROAT FAST: Each Betadine anaesthetic lozenge contains anaesthetic agents which work to rapidly numb pain
- REDUCES THROAT INFLAMMATION: Contains an anti-inflammatory agent to aid in the reduction of throat inflammation
- PROVIDES ANTIBACTERIAL ACTION: Contains an antibacterial agent to help kill the bacteria which can cause sore throats
- TREAT AND RELIEVE: Try using Betadine Ready To Use Sore Throat Gargle 120milliliter to treat sore throats, along with Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges to relieve major sore throat symptoms
- This medicine may not be right for you; Read the warnings before purchase, in the warnings section below; Follow the directions for use; If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Flavour: Honey & Lemon | Size: 36 Pack
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ease painful sore throats quickly with Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges Honey & Lemon Flavour.
Each lozenge contains anaesthetic agents which work to rapidly numb pain, an anti-inflammatory agent to aid in the reduction of throat inflammation, and an antibacterial agent to help kill the bacteria which can cause sore throats.
Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges are specially formulated with effective ingredients which provide fast acting pain relief and are sugar and gluten free.
From the manufacturer
Benefits of Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges
Numbs a painful sore throat fast
Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges contain anaesthetic agents that work to rapidly numb pain.
Reduces throat inflammation
Each Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenge contains anti-inflammatory agents to aid in the reduction of throat inflammation.
Fast acting and convenient
Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges can conveniently be taken while on the go, to provide fast, soothing and effective relief from the discomfort of sore throats.
Provides antibacterial action
Each Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenge contains antibacterial agents to help kill the bacteria which can cause throat infections.
|Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges||Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges||Betadine Sore Throat Gargle Concentrated||Betadine Ready To Use Sore Throat Gargle|
|Product benefits||Numbs a painful sore throat fast. Reduces throat inflammation. Provides antibacterial action.||Relieves sore throat discomfort. Helps kill bacteria.||Treats sore throats directly at the source. Kills bacteria.||Treats sore throats directly at the source. Kills bacteria* that may cause a sore throat fast. *In laboratory studies.|
|Directions||Dissolve 1 lozenge in the mouth, every 2-3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day)||Dissolve 1 lozenge in the mouth, every 2-3 hours as required||Dilute 1mL with water to make 20mL, then gargle for 30 seconds, every 3-4 hours if necessary||Gargle 15mL for 30 seconds, every 3-4 hours if necessary|
|Sizes||16 pack and 36 pack||16 pack and 36 pack||15mL bottle and 40mL bottle||120mL bottle|
|Flavours||Honey & Lemon, Berry||Soothing Honey & Lemon, Menthol & Eucalyptus, Orange||-||-|
|Inclusions in pack||-||-||A convenient measure, to help you gargle the recommended amount||A convenient measure, to help you gargle the recommended amount|
|Active ingredient||Dichlorobenzyl alcohol, Benzydamine hydrochloride, lidocaine (lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate. Contains alcohol, isomalt and sucralose.||Dichlorobenzyl alcohol and Amylmetacresol. Contains sugars.||Povidone-Iodine. Contains alcohol.||Povidone-Iodine. Contains alcohol and saccharin.|
Three common causes of a sore throat
#1 Bacterial throat infections
Symptoms of a bacterial sore throat usually resolve within one week. However, if you experience other symptoms such as skin rash, fever, headache, nausea or difficulty swallowing, it is important to see your healthcare practitioner for treatment. This is because certain bacterial infections, if left untreated, may cause further health complications. Once you have begun treatment, a bacterial sore throat should begin to feel better within 24‐48 hours.
Tips to help beat a sore throat
- Get as much rest as possible, eat soft and nutritious foods and avoid smoking
- Drink plenty of water and non-alcoholic, non-caffeinated beverages
- Hot water with a squeeze of lemon and dollop of honey can be soothing
- Gargle with warm salty water, or try using Betadine Sore Throat Gargle every 3-4 hours to treat the cause of a sore throat
- Sucking on a lozenge such as Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges or Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges may be soothing and relieve symptoms
- Inhaling steam can help to relieve congestion associated with sore throats
Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. Contains isomalt and sucralose. Do not use for children under 6 years.
Dichlorobenzyl alcohol, Benzydamine hydrochloride, lidocaine (lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate.
Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth, every 2 to 3 hours, as required. Maximum 12 lozenges per day.