- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Betadine Antiseptic Spray - Treatment for minor cuts and abrasions - Treatment for minor skin infections, 75mL
- TREATMENT FOR MINOR CUTS AND ABRASIONS: Betadine Antiseptic Liquid is suitable for the treatment of minor cuts and abrasions
- TREATMENT FOR MINOR SKIN INFECTIONS: The liquid can be used in the treatment of minor skin infections
- KILLS BACTERIA: Kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections
- NON-STAINING: Does not permanently stain skin or natural fabrics
- Always read the label Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 4.7 x 4.7 x 17 cm; 137 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07P5SZTPR
- Manufacturer reference : 5218
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,097 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Treat minor cuts, abrasions and skin infections with Betadine Antiseptic Spray.
Providing cooling of the affected area for at least ten minutes, Betadine Antiseptic spray quickly kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections.
The spray pack makes application convenient and leaves no mess.
Betadine is a registered trademark of Mundipharma AG, used under license.
Hold bottle about 25cm from skin. Press valve firmly with index finger and spray from an angle to cover desired area. Allow to dry. Area may be covered with a secondary dressing and bandaged if desired. Replace cap after use. If actuator clogs, remove and soak in warm water.