Betadine Antiseptic Ointment - Treatment of skin infections, minor cuts and abrasions - Helps prevent infection, 65g
- TREATMENT FOR COMMON SKIN INFECTIONS: Betadine Antiseptic Ointment is suitable for common skin infections
- HELPS PREVENT INFECTION: Betadine Antiseptic Ointment helps prevent infection in cuts and abrasions
- KILLS BACTERIA : Kills bacteria commonly responsible for wound and skin infections
- CONTAINS POVIDONE-IODINE: Active ingredient that kills germs and prevents infections
- Always read the label Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.3 x 5.9 x 12.5 cm; 76.7 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B0096R2XAS
- Manufacturer reference : 697060
- Best Sellers Rank: 839 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
reat common skin infections with Betadine Antiseptic Ointment 65g.
Suitable for common skin infections, this ointment also helps prevent infection in minor cuts and abrasions. Betadine Antiseptic ointment is a bacterial and sporicidal antiseptic.
Betadine is a registered trademark of Mundipharma AG, used under license.
Apply directly to the affected area two to three times daily.