Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges - Relieves Sore Throat Discomfort - Helps Kill Bacteria - Fast Acting, 36 Pack
- RELIEVES SORE THROAT DISCOMFORT: Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges are specially formulated to help relieve the discomfort caused by a sore throat
- HELPS KILL BACTERIA: A double antibacterial action kills the bacteria which can cause sore throat and minor mouth infections
- FAST ACTING: Helps to provide fast, soothing and effective relief from the discomfort of sore throats
- TREAT AND RELIEVE: Try using Betadine Ready To Use Sore Throat Gargle 120ml to treat sore throats, along with Betadine Sore Throat lozenges to relieve sore throat symptoms
- This medicine may not be right for you; Read the warnings before purchase, in the warnings below; Follow the directions for use If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Product detailsFlavour:Menthol & Eucalyptus | Size:36 Pack
- Product Dimensions : 3.2 x 11 x 8.7 cm; 90 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 July 2018
- Manufacturer : Sanofi-aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B06XGJNWPC
- Manufacturer reference : 430887
Best Sellers Rank:
8,537 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 56 in Cold & Flu Medicine
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Soothe sore throats with Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges Menthol & Eucalyptus Flavour.
Specially formulated to help relieve the discomfort caused by a sore throat, each Betadine sore throat lozenge contains two antibacterial agents which work to kill the bacteria which can cause sore throat and minor mouth infections.
Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges are formulated without any iodine and help to provide fast, soothing and effective relief from the discomfort of sore throats.
From the manufacturer
Benefits of Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges
Relieves sore throat discomfort
Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges are formulated to help relieve the discomfort caused by a sore throat.
Helps kill bacteria
Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges contain 2 antibacterial agents, which help to kill the bacteria that cause sore throat and mouth infections.
Fast acting and convenient
Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges can conveniently be taken while on the go, to provide fast, soothing and effective relief from the discomfort of sore throats.
|Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges||Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges||Betadine Sore Throat Gargle Concentrated||Betadine Ready To Use Sore Throat Gargle|
|Product benefits||Relieves sore throat discomfort. Helps kill bacteria.||Numbs a painful sore throat fast. Reduces throat inflammation. Provides antibacterial action.||Treats sore throats directly at the source. Kills bacteria.||Treats sore throats directly at the source. Kills bacteria* that may cause a sore throat fast. *In laboratory studies.|
|Directions||Dissolve 1 lozenge in the mouth, every 2-3 hours as required||Dissolve 1 lozenge in the mouth, every 2-3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day)||Dilute 1mL with water to make 20mL, then gargle for 30 seconds, every 3-4 hours if necessary||Gargle 15mL for 30 seconds, every 3-4 hours if necessary|
|Sizes||16 pack and 36 pack||16 pack and 36 pack||15mL bottle and 40mL bottle||120mL bottle|
|Flavours||Soothing Honey & Lemon, Menthol & Eucalyptus, Orange||Honey & Lemon, Berry||-||-|
|Inclusions in pack||-||-||A convenient measure, to help you gargle the recommended amount||A convenient measure, to help you gargle the recommended amount|
|Active ingredient||Dichlorobenzyl alcohol and Amylmetacresol. Contains sugars.||Dichlorobenzyl alcohol, Benzydamine hydrochloride, lidocaine (lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate. Contains alcohol, isomalt and sucralose.||Povidone-Iodine. Contains alcohol.||Povidone-Iodine. Contains alcohol and saccharin.|
Three common causes of a sore throat
#1: Bacterial throat infections
Symptoms of a bacterial sore throat usually resolve within one week. However, if you experience other symptoms such as skin rash, fever, headache, nausea or difficulty swallowing, it is important to see your healthcare practitioner for treatment. This is because certain bacterial infections, if left untreated, may cause further health complications. Once you have begun treatment, a bacterial sore throat should begin to feel better within 24‐48 hours.
Tips to help beat a sore throat
- Get as much rest as possible, eat soft and nutritious foods, and avoid smoking
- Drink plenty of water and non-alcoholic, non-caffeinated beverages
- Hot water with a squeeze of lemon and dollop of honey can be soothing
- Gargle with warm salty water, or try using Betadine Sore Throat Gargle every 3-4 hours to treat the cause of a sore throat
- Sucking on a lozenge such as Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges or Betadine Anaesthetic Lozenges may be soothing and relieve symptoms
- Inhaling steam can help to relieve congestion associated with sore throats
Do not use for children under 6 years. Contains sugars.
Dichlorobenzyl alcohol and Amylmetacresol.
Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth, every 2 to 3 hours as required.