|Product Dimensions||52.07 x 15.24 x 16.51 cm; 4.54 Grams|
Bike Rear Rack Bicycle Luggage Rack Aluminum Cycling Carrier Rack Mountain Bike MTB Luggage Cargo Rack with Reflector
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Quality & Lightweight with Large Capacity Bicycle Cargo Rack, This Rear Rack is Perfect for a Long Cycling Trip and Excursions to Carrying Enough Daily Necessities.
- Addition Prop Fixed to Rear Frame and 2 Side Bars for Preventing Scratched by The Wheel or Spokes.
- Fit for Seatpost Tube Diameter Less Than 33mm and Rear Frame Tube Diameter Less Than 25mm.
- Quick Release Mount at Seat Post. Suitable for 24" / 26" / 27.5" (650b) / 29" (700c) Bikes.
- Support up to 110lb / 50kg Load, 55lb / 25kg Load If Only Install Main Rack. Packing included INSTALLATION MANUAL and INSTALLATION TOOL SET.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Features: This Bike Rear Rack is Adjustable and Build-in Rear Reflector. Main Platform Can be Adjustable. Seatpost and Frame-Mounted for Heavier Top & Side Load. Suitable for Seatpost Diameter 33mm or Less Quick Release Design for Easy Disassembly. Side Bar / Flank Included. (Can be removed when not necessary.) Suitable for Long Trail Trip, Bike Camping and Mountain Biking. Specification: Material: High Quality Aluminum-Alloy Length: 21.5" / 54.6cm Width: 5.9" / 15cm Platform Board: 13.9" x 5.9" / 36.3cm x 15cm Weight: approx. 2.54lb / 1.15kg Package Includes: Bike Rear Rack x 1setInstallation Tools x1setInstallation Manual x1 For installation video guide, please copy this YouTube link - https://youtu.be/1dREebmzJAE Our Services: We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We'll try our best to assist you within 24 hours. Thanks!!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It was easy to install and seemed very sturdy upon installation, and I thought it would be perfect for the trip, but in the end it was broken in several places, swaying around the bike and almost ruined the trip.
I think this could be a good pannier rack for very light packing, but the 50 kg weight limit should definitely be revised. Contacted the seller for a refund and currently awaiting reply.
EDIT: Changed from 2 to 1 star as I didn't even receive a reply from the seller regarding the faulty rack.