|Color||Max: 25 kg (Standard)|
|Style||Max: 25 kg (Standard)|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Wheel Size||11.11 Millimeters|
|Item Model Number||YC-100BH|
|Product Dimensions||103 x 21 x 18 cm; 5.74 Kilograms|
Bikehand Bike Repair Stand - Home Portable Bicycle Mechanics Workstand - for Mountain Bikes and Road Bikes Maintenance 25kg or 50kg
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIGHT , STRONG & PORTABLE: The repair stand is made of full light alloy aluminum with heavy duty plastic strong head and clamps. It is light weight, and compact when folded. It is very convenient, durable and well-designed.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTED: Quick Release Adjustable (1m-1.5m or 39"-59" Fully extended). The height, tilt, and angle all have quick release strong skewers. So that is very helpful when wanting to get the bike in the optimal working position for you.
- ROTATED HEAD: Smart design: head rotated:360 Degree by quick release and turning knob. The teeth and clamp are well made and heavy duty. It could hold max. 25 kg or 55 lbs bike at any angle.
- TOOL PLATE: Foldable magnetic tool plate included. Simply attach or remove the tool plate by hand for quick easy set up and storage.
- DURABLE: The bike workstand was released to the market for more than 10 years. It has been approved one of most reliable and durable bicycle repair stands available for home or shop uses. We can offer 5 years warranty on the rack and keep enough parts for any claim in our warehouse.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You need a bike repair stand to take care of swapping tires ,lubing a chain, adjusting the derailleurs, or building a new bike. The bike stand must be good looking, heavy duty, light, foldable, portable, adjustable and good value. Bikehand Bike repair stand is one of the best available choices.
Fully Assembled: No assembly is required!
Patented 360 degree rotating clamp
This allows the bike sitting at any angle by clamping on the frame tubes or seatpost. And it is very easy to rotate the clamp by turning the handle. It is also very stiff after locking.
It is better to clamp on seatpost for your carbon bikes in order to avoid damaging the carbon frame
Clamp and height adjust range
Patented clamp accepts the tube in shape thickness from1 inch to 2.4 inch and width from 1 inch to 2.55 inch tubes.The height adjustment range is 39" to 59".
Magnetic tool plate
Magnetic tool plate is also included in this deal. It makes the tools very handy.
Foldable & Portable
After bike service or repairing, you probably do not need to use the stand for a while. The foldable bike stand is one of the best choices.
It is very easy to fold the legs and head by quick release & lock handle.
Following our video instruction, it only takes less than 15 seconds to fold the bike stand.
Simply place the rack on the shelves or hide in the corner or carry it with you in the car for riding.
The high quality folding mechanism never fails.
We design and develop premium bicycle parts and accessories.
With more than 2000 high quality and good value products, you will always find what you need.
SOURCING TOP PRODUCTS
All the products we stock are carefully selected from the factories in the cycling industry.
Our team are working hard to try add videos of all the products we are selling. This will allow customers to have a visual image of the products and learn how to use it before purchasing.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very happy I chose this stand.
Top reviews from other countries
I have a carbon bike (frame & seatpost) and clamp my bike in via the seatpost with no problem. I found that once I got the angle of the clamping mech set, it's just a matter of opening the jaws wide enough to slip the seatpost in and holding the bike up while I tighten and/or rotate the clamp. The add-on tray is a bonus and I've already found it handy. For now, I leave it set up in my garage, but come winter, will fold it up and bring it in the house.
If you have a really heavy bike, you might find a four-legged stand more suitable, but for my sub-20# bikes, this stand does the job.