- Product Dimensions: 17 x 6.9 x 17 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- ASIN: B07TYG5QXY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 July 2019
- Customer Reviews: 57 customer ratings
Birdious Window Bird Feeder with Suction Cups and Chains: Watch Cardinal, Finch, and Blue Jay. Outdoor Hanging Tray Birdfeeder for Attracting Wild Birds. Unusual Bird Lover Gift Ideas
|Price:||+ $11.36 Delivery|
- BIRDWATCHING BLISS - Witness the great outdoors from the comfort of home with a suction cup hook bird feeder by Birdious! Stick your see-through, round, acrylic bird feeder on your window for an indoor birding experience the whole family can enjoy
- HANG IT YOUR WAY - Prefer a hanging bird feeder? Perfect! Your outdoor bird feeder also includes a steel chain, so anywhere you’ve got a hook, peg, or branch, you can have a beautiful hanging birdhouse
- DRAIN HOLES GALORE - Stop worrying about soggy, post-storm birdseed! This feeder is resistant to collecting water. Drain holes perforate your hanging bird feeder tray, so messes are kept to a minimum. Plus, you can keep away pesky squirrels by hanging it up high or mounting it far from trees
- NO BINOCULARS NEEDED - Forget low visibility and missed moments! With these mounted window feeders, kids and adults alike can view wild birds feeding and hear their singing. Even curious cats can watch up-close as birds flit and flutter!
- A CARDINAL GIFT FOR BIRDWATCHERS - Looking for gift ideas for the bird watcher in your life? Beautify their backyard, balcony, or windowsill with the transparent bird house! They make unique and unusual gifts everyone’s sure to adore
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Clear Choice for Bird Lovers
Ordinary birdhouses hide every bird inside, leaving you nothing to look at. With a see-through bird feeder by Birdious, gaze with perfect clarity at the beauty of the wild, right before your eyes! Your new feeder attracts many cardinals, blue jays, robins, and any bird who wants to rest its wings. Connect with nature with the best bird feeder that features:
Stick It, Hang It, Enjoy It!
Whether you attach the hanging bird feeders for outside on the window or hang it from a tree, you and the birds can rest easy knowing it stays attached!
A Thoughtful Gift
Make someone you love feel lighter than air. A Birdious window sill bird feeder makes a great gift for friends, parents, grandparents, bird owners, or anyone who adores relaxing with nature!
Don’t Wing It
When it comes to setting up your decorative bird feeder, there’s no need to fly solo. Birdious sends you everything you need, from colorful, step-by-step installation instructions to tips on how to attract birds to your yard!
Watch the birds in the best way possible. Add a suspending see-through bird feeder by Birdious to your cart today!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
My cats LOVE it, watching them freak out about pigeons trying to eat is really giving me life during this COVID quarantine. I highly recommend to literally anyone with cats!
The birds in my neighborhood discovered it after a couple days, so be patient if they don’t come at first!
Some specific notes:
- The hooks/clips for hanging it are already rusting, and it’s only been ~2 weeks, so that’s kind of annoying
- It comes with rubber pieces to put over the edges for the birds to perch on, and they come off pretty easily- I don’t think a bird could knock them off but it’s kind of precarious putting them back on after cleaning/refilling it
- The round design means that the seeds at the bottom are basically never eaten because they just get covered up by discarded seed shells- in hindsight, a tray shape would have made much more sense functionally
It is easy to assembly and has two hanging positions.
It looks great on the window and my friend is very excited about it.
Looking forward to many birds coming to visit and enjoy the feeder !
However, the chain and hooks have started to get rusty after just one season outside. Also, the seed has consistently gotten moldy in the very bottom of the feeder, and I think water must not drain well. If you put this under a ledge, you’ll probably be fine.