- Adjustable straps with metal buckles
- Insole lined with suede
- Flexible lightweight durable and shock absorbing EVA outsole
- Birkenstock label details
- Birkenstock footbed with pronounced arch support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 21 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Birkenstock Australia
- ASIN : B0013VK532
- Item Model Number : BK151211
- Department : Unisex Adults’
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,258 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
They are genuine suede but of the floppy sort, so the top of the sandal didn’t hold its shape well. The straps were very long too and if had kept them I would have had to add an extra couple of holes for the buckles.
The footbed f the sandals was apparently the “soft fit” I wasn’t aware that Birkenstock’s did this. I am used to the firm footbed that eventually moulds to the shape of your own foot.
Because of the various oddities of this particular pair of Birks I can only give them 3***s They were unusual for Birks and I have to have at least one pair of Birks in my life at any time. If you are new to the brand don’t let this one strange pair put you off, Birks are the best sandals you will ever wear.
If you take a normal size UK4/EU37, I really recommend taking the size below (UK3.5).
I have normal-slightly-wide feet, 22-23cm long. UK4 usually fits me absolutely fine, unless a narrow fit.