- Anatomically shaped cork latex footbed
- Upper: Birko Flor
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Two straps each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 299.37 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Birkenstock
- ASIN : B000K9V3Q6
- Item Model Number : BK051791
- Department : Unisex Adults’
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 159 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To early to say, however I have feeling, I won't be this buying it any more.
Quality is excellent so 4 stars only for "unusual sizing"
Top reviews from other countries
I would advise anybody looking for a pair to spend the extra £ and buy from a reputable high street supplier or direct from Birkenstock. Returned.
SIZE & FIT
- I’m usually a size 6 but in Birkenstock’s I always get a size smaller (5 or 38)
- I have wide feet and these are perfect
- I usually get a backache when walking for hours (especially on city holidays were you constantly exploring) but these Birkenstock’s actually improved my durability ^^
- You can combine these with anything (maybe not a ball gown, but I have even done that at the end of a wedding)
- They make you look effortlessly chic
- Jeans, summer dresses, skirts, I have yet to find a combination that doesn’t work
- This shoe is made out of leather
- I personally think that wearing them the first day is always a bit uncomfortable but once they adjust to your feet they are the most comfortable sandals you’ll ever wear (Thanks to whoever made them fashionable!)
- They arrived in perfect condition in original boxing
- Birkenstock’s are not the cheapest shoes but you get value for money
- These were the cheapest on Amazon (compared to high-street and online retailers)
The only problem with these - you will end up buying more!
The nitty gritty is that these are not Sketchers LOL This is my first pair and having read up on them I knew it would be a case of having to wear them in, but being an avid wearer of afore mentioned Sketchers I got a bit of a shock sliding these hard soles on my poor unsuspecting feet. Now this is going to sound really strange, but they kind of hurt in a good way. I have been wearing them for just a few days now, and have done a fair amount of walking. When I put them on first thing they feel hard and uncomfortable but after a minute I don't notice it any more. During the day when walking a lot my feet sort of ache a bit, but in a massaging kind of way not a painful kind of way (hope that makes sense). I have not had any blisters or rubbing, and I am hopeful they will eventually mould to my feet or vice versa and will be forever comfortable. :)
The bottom line here is: Get the right sizing and width, and be aware that there will be a considerable "wearing-in" period.
They were everything as expected, the size and quality is consistent as with every pair of birkenstock sandals we have bought before and are excellent. However I did return these ones and re-ordered them in the soft footbed version, I didn't know such a thing was available until after I ordered these. The SFB version are much more comfortable and break in quicker but not always available for every style and colour. I cannot fault these sandals otherwise.