- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Birko-Flor
- Footbed lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Two straps, each with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The design and overall look of the product is perfect too, looks exactly like it does in the picture.
lets not forget SHIPPING, this product came so quick (in like 2 days) which I was very pleased about!
Top international reviews
I would advise anybody looking for a pair to spend the extra £ and buy from a reputable high street supplier or direct from Birkenstock. Returned.
SIZE & FIT
- I’m usually a size 6 but in Birkenstock’s I always get a size smaller (5 or 38)
- I have wide feet and these are perfect
- I usually get a backache when walking for hours (especially on city holidays were you constantly exploring) but these Birkenstock’s actually improved my durability ^^
- You can combine these with anything (maybe not a ball gown, but I have even done that at the end of a wedding)
- They make you look effortlessly chic
- Jeans, summer dresses, skirts, I have yet to find a combination that doesn’t work
- This shoe is made out of leather
- I personally think that wearing them the first day is always a bit uncomfortable but once they adjust to your feet they are the most comfortable sandals you’ll ever wear (Thanks to whoever made them fashionable!)
- They arrived in perfect condition in original boxing
- Birkenstock’s are not the cheapest shoes but you get value for money
- These were the cheapest on Amazon (compared to high-street and online retailers)
The only problem with these - you will end up buying more!
The nitty gritty is that these are not Sketchers LOL This is my first pair and having read up on them I knew it would be a case of having to wear them in, but being an avid wearer of afore mentioned Sketchers I got a bit of a shock sliding these hard soles on my poor unsuspecting feet. Now this is going to sound really strange, but they kind of hurt in a good way. I have been wearing them for just a few days now, and have done a fair amount of walking. When I put them on first thing they feel hard and uncomfortable but after a minute I don't notice it any more. During the day when walking a lot my feet sort of ache a bit, but in a massaging kind of way not a painful kind of way (hope that makes sense). I have not had any blisters or rubbing, and I am hopeful they will eventually mould to my feet or vice versa and will be forever comfortable. :)
The bottom line here is: Get the right sizing and width, and be aware that there will be a considerable "wearing-in" period.
I love these shoes and would buy them again as they are great value for money.
The reason I did not give them a 5 star rating is that the sizing is a little on the large side - despite me ordering a size below my normal show size as suggested in a previous purchaser's review. Perhaps I should also have requested the "Narrow" width fit or perhaps it's just the way "Birkies" are made or the fact that I have'nt got used to them yet. Either way it wasn't such an issue to cause me to return them.
They are very comfortable though and the price I paid online compared to the prices you see on the high street was excellent.
These sandals have a cork insole which means that my feet are kept warm and comfortable even in the coldest of weather. I don't wear socks and yet have worn these sandals when it has been close to freezing recently. The leather is of the very best quality, and the manufacture is the same, which you would expect from a company that has been making footwear as long as Birkenstock has!
The sole is hard-wearing, the buckles easy to adjust, and overall, I just love these sandals. I would recommend them to everyone.
I find them really good for my feet and as soon as they wear down, I buy another pair. I wouldn't be without them. They last ages and are much better than wearing slippers as they look good and help your feet at the same time. They can of course be used outdoors but I use them as my change-to shoes when coming home.