Baby Girls 1st Birthday Cake Smash Tutu Dress Princess Sleeveless Floral Romper Top with Tutu Skirt Outfit
- ☘☘ Sweet newborn toddler baby girls sleeveless floral letter print romper top with layered tulle tutu skirt 2 pcs summer outfits for 1st / 2nd birthday cake smash and Christmas.
- ☘☘ Material: Cotton + Polyester, breathable and soft to the touch, special fabrics to protect your baby’s tender and lovely skin, very comfy to wear.
- ☘☘ Features: O neck, classic sleeveless style, romper printed with beautiful flower and letter one, quite fashionable; Tutu skirt consists of 4 layers tulle, one cotton lining, elastic waist, designed with 3 snaps on the crotch for changing diaper conveniently, highly recommended.
- ☘☘ This cute baby girls outfits is perfect for birthday party, casual, role play, pageant, holiday party, daily wear, going out, cake smash, festival, or photo shoot, Christmas, Easter, make your baby more adorable and elegant.
- ☘☘ Suitable for baby girls 0-24 Months. Best birthday gifts for your little girls——Your baby would receive a lot of compliments and be the most elegant and shining princess on her birthday party.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quality: great quality fabric for the low price and most likely just be a one off wear, did not shrink or stretched in the wash and survived the party night with just the inside lining tearing at the seam from crawl-dancing around
Fit: my baby sits in the average 1 year old range (sorry not much help), got the 12-18mth size, body suit length is bit snug cos of the nappy but width fits well with about 1cm room each side, only issue is the neckline is too wide almost from shoulder to shoulder, so I had to sew it in, fabric is stretchy so can still put it through, I guess they made it extra wide so to slip it over the head cos no snap buttons. Tutu waist fits perfect, skirt length is bit long (up to mid calf) but baby moves around so it’ll ride up a bit. Note: I stitched the bow down so doesn’t untie throughout the night (if you get bothered by this...like me)