Bisgear 16 Pcs Camping Cookware Stove Carabiner Bug Out Bag Cookset Folding Spork Set Outdoor Camping Hiking Backpacking Non-Stick Cooking Picnic Knife Spoon
+ $13.88 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGHEST QUALITY/EASY CLEAN-FDA approved anodized aluminum pot and frying pan make it non-stick ,easy to clean.
- BEST PRICE/SAVE MONEY-Bisgear 16pcs camping cookware set includes FOLDING STAINLESS STEEL SPORK/SPOON + SPOON + SPORK + KNIFE (expand is 6" x 1.5" x 0.04" , folding is 3.46" x1.5" x0.04"(approx.))+ MINI STOVE WITH PIEZO IGNITION + Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Pot(5.70"x 3.14"(approx.))+ Nonstick Frying Pan(6.10"x1.37"(approx.) ) + Pan Cover(5.43"(approx.)) + 2 BPA Free Bowls(4.33"x1.57"(approx.)) + BPA Free Soup Spoon((approx.) )+ Rice Ladle+ Loofah Sponge+ Carabiner＋Nylon Bag
- SPACE SAVING/EASY TO CARRY- All the objects in this cooking set can be stored together in a mesh bag for space saving and convenient carry.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR YOURSELF/ FAMILY- It is suitable for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic and other outdoor activities. Lightweight and extremely durable anodized aluminum perfect for camping backpacking, buy 1 Bisgear camping cookware set, you get everything that you or your family need.
- 100% GUARANTEE: Your purchase will be backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bisgear persist in innvotion,we will do our best to upgrade our camping gear. ABOUT 15PCS(BLACK)(One Buyer left a critical review: The only negative, there is no "lock down" feature to close the whole thing together. Even a big rubber band or something would be nice. It comes with the mesh bag thing, but it still lets everything rattle around. so we upgraded the mesh bag, and we tested it, it is better now)
(Black & Orange)
- Suitable for: 1~2 people
- Pot size : 5.70"x 3.14"(approx.)
- Pot cover size: 5.43"(approx.)
- Frying pan size : 6.10"x1.37"(approx.)
- 2 Bowls size : 4.33"x1.57"(approx.)
- Soup spoon diameter: 3.14"(approx.)
-Carabiner :3** 1.6 *0.3"( approx)
-Suitable for: 1~2 people
- Medium pot size: 4.8" *4.1"(approx.)
- Small pot size: 2.4" * 4.5"(approx.)
-Canister stand tripod size: expand is 8.46"*0.8", folding is 4.25"*0.8"(approx.)
-Dishcloth size: 9.8" * 5.9"(approx.)
- Foldable Knife/Fork/Spoon: expand is 6" x 1.5" x 0.04"
(Black&Orange)Package Included(Without Canister Stand&Canister):
- 1 x Nonstick Pot
- 1 x Nonstick Pot Cover
- 1 x Nonstick Frying Pan
- 1 x Wood Soup Spoon
- 1 x Cleaning Loofah
- 1 x Plastic Rice Ladle
- 2 x Plastic Bowls
- 1 x Mesh Bag
- 1 x Mini Stove
- 1 x Mini Stove Pocket
-1 x Foldable Spork/Spoon
-1 x Foldable Spoon
-1 x Foldable Knife
-1 X Foldable Spork
-1 X Carabiner
(Green) Package Included(Without Canister):
-1 x Small Nonstick Pot
-1 x Medium Nonstick Pot
-1 x Carabiner
-1 x Stainless Steel Foldable Spork
-1 x Stainless Steel Foldable Knife
-1 x Stainless Steel Foldable Spoon
-1 x Tableware Pocket
-1 x Mini Stove
-1 x Mini Stove Pocket
-1 x Dishwash
-1 x Mesh Bag
-1 X Wine Opener
|5 star 73% (73%)||73%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Came to a stop, scrabble bacteria to the trail 100% certain this thing was destroyed, and all I wanted was a cup of tea to calm down. Opened my pack, pulled it out, opened it up, and presto! Not a single dent. Fired right up. My cup was more messed up than this set!
Love the ease of set up, a real no brainer. Extra fork and spoon (to me) are pointless unless cooking for 2.
Definitely will be picking up this little guy for my family so they can have one too come the 4th of July's camping trip.
Only minor, minor drawback, or something simply to be mindful of, is the handles on the fry pan. One was loose, so a small nudge from a ball peen hammer with a piece of wood in between, and it was snuggled right back up.
Folks, if you are into light packing, if you are looking for a first time stove, This is it.
It doesn't break the bank, it is my kind of accident approved, and to top it off, it was here in 2 days. That's quick as all get out!
I did a test meal in the pots at home and naturally put it into the dishwasher. There is no warning on the packaging or in the description. Now I have a brand new set that is ruined. So disappointed.
Other than this one flaw, I love the set. The stove works great, the canister stand fit perfectly, spork seems stable. Plastic accessories are worthless. But, there are so many other great accessories in this kit that it doesn't matter that much. And the fuel canister fits inside with most of the accessories I kept.
The company has since issued me a refund and sent me a new set. In addition, they have updated the description to indicate that it is not dish washer safe. I have updated the review to 5 stars, because my primary problems were addressed.
I would definitely buy this set again. And will probably purchase more of these sets as our camping crew grows. #campingwithkids
The butane burner as a flame starter on it, but I would carry a secondary flame source. The flame starter will take several tries before it fires the first time to break it in.
It really doesn't take much of a flame to get this thing going, turn it low at first. If you're too hot, it will burn the center of your pan. However, the quality is such that the burn will not be visible on the bottom. Our slight burn rubbed out with some detergent when we got home.
If you're really considering getting this...I hope this post will help push your decision over the fence. You won't regret this purchase!
This is their description:
2pcs Camping Cookware Stove Canister Stand Tripod Folding Spork Set Bisgear(TM) Outdoor Camping Hiking Backpacking Non-stick Cooking Non-stick Picnic Knife Spoon Bottle Opener
- The Stove rules! I was going to buy this on its own but went for this instead. That little thing is amazing. Bought a couple of canisters at walmart, camped all weekend, boiled water every morning, cooked 2 days, never finished one canister and the fire worked like a charm.
- Tripod? nope! not included whatsoever! I got a tripod somewhere else for the canister, but was not in my package.
- Oh it totally sticks! Totally NOT non-stick pots, and yes, it was hot before cooking.
- The folding utensils are still up and running. Feel a bit weak but, do the job.
- Bottle opener? Not aware there was something that opened bottles. I have plenty tho, who doesnt? Even your lighter opens bottles.
The stove did take a while to heat water, but I’ll attribute that to cold water and mornings. My biggest complaint is the pot can’t take sitting on hot coals and the occasional flame from a fire. The outside of the pot burned a bit and had a strong burnt chemical smell, but after coming home and scrubbing, it doesn’t look too bad. The inside wasn’t damaged, and I was pleasantly surprised that the handles never got hot, and the pot also cooled off quickly to pack after.
The stove (pictured) is plenty powerful and the best part is the built in piezo. I have a Primus stove that was 4x the amount of this whole kit and it doesn’t have a piezo (to be fair is 10+yrs old)!
The ONLY drawback is the legs that hold the pot on top of the stove are a bit short, so when you fold the handle out on your pot, you can’t center it on the flame, as the handles offset the weight and it tips over. Not a huge deal, but with my current stove I can toss the pot on and go do something else. I took 1 star off for that.
Other than that, what a great little kit
Considering that, I can overlook some of the cheaper elements in this design (the folding handles could be sturdier, and sound like they've got sand in the joints), and the loose fit when nesting together (the included bag holds everything together, but I expect it will rattle a lot in your pack). I'd say this is a better option for car camping than backpacking, but you could just take the fry pan or the pot separately if you want to save weight and stop that rattling.
Overall, I've seen better kits but this is still a solid value when you consider the individual elements provided.
But... it’s kinda a narrow burner platform. You gotta really level and balance any pots. Not good with younger kids around (less than 9 years).
I was also frustrated by the confusing “color” options when ordering here. I chose a different “color” and then then it included different parts of the kit (e.g. no fuel tripod if I chose the Blue color!). I had to quickly cancel my order and re-choose the Green color to get the tripod. Confusing!
Didn’t use the stove. Camping utensils are nothing special but do work. Main reason for the purchase was the two pots which don’t justify the price alone, hence why they add all the little extras to up the count on what you are getting. Would recommend purchasing individual items of higher quality, that’s what I’m going to do even after already purchasing this set.
This product is designed for camping, backpacking, and an emergency kit… among other uses. The metal is not going to be high-quality. The size of the cookware is not very large. The stand is going to be slightly tippy. So why five stars? Because no one cares about a small container that isn't made out of 18/8 gauge kitchen grade stainless steel. What we need is not durability, rather, functionality and price efficiency.
I feel like I'm making many excuses for this product, but in reality, I could not rate it any higher. I am very pleased because it is exactly what I ordered, and I am going to use it exactly for that purpose. Oh yes, and if something happens to it along the way. Say, it falls off a 4000 foot cliff, or gets smashed by some bear at my campsite. I'll replace it! It costs less than $30! Do yourself a favor, and buy one… And buy one for at your best friend, providing he/she deserves it. They will thank you.
The two plastic bowls and plastic folding ladle seem pretty useless to me. The bowls are too small for any practical use and the, ladle, well, I'm sure it could be used for something.
I bought this set to use on a Rocket or Box Stove. I'm sure the pot and pan will do just fine as I'll only be heating up instead of "cooking".
I have a cook set that I through together for more serious cooking.
I'll try and update this after my first use.