|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Model Number||BD6206410004ALL1|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 10.16 x 5.08 cm|
Black Diamond Spot 325 Headlamp
- For midweek dawn patrols, all-night approaches, or just big climbing objectives that push beyond daylight, the Black Diamond Spot325 has 325 lumens of power, now housed in a smaller, more efficient design. With a new, compact body, the Spot325 has been redesigned with a lower profile for better balance and is more ergonomic for added comfort. Weƒ_Tve also updated the user interface by adding a second switch for easy lens mode selection.
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power. Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode. Multifaceted optical lens design.
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.". LumensAÿ:AÿAÿ[High] 325: [Medium] 160: [Low] 6. Weight With BatteriesAÿ:AÿAÿ86g (3oz).
- Max Distances:AÿAÿ[High] 80 m: [Medium] 60 m: [Low] 8 m. Max Burn Time:AÿAÿ[High] 4 H: [Medium] 8 H: [Low] 200 H. Imported.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For midweek dawn patrols, all-night approaches, or just big climbing objectives that push beyond daylight, the Black Diamond Spot325 has 325 lumens of power, now housed in a smaller, more efficient design. With a new, compact body, the Spot325 has been redesigned with a lower profile for better balance and is more ergonomic for added comfort. Weƒ_Tve also updated the user interface by adding a second switch for easy lens mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light with more peak intensity, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter. The Spot325 also offers peripheral lighting for close-range activities like sorting gear, cooking, or reading in camp and it sports an IPX8 waterproof housing. The Brightness Memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to a default setting. Plus, the Spot325ƒ_Ts PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Easy to use. Check out the You Tube video which makes the operation easy to understand.
Useful Battery level indicator light.
Useful lock to prevent accidental activation (if stuffed in a bag).
Light beam can be faded to desired level - but a tap on the side put it instantly at max power of you need it (very bright!), another tap takes it back to where you previously had set it.
Great for very wet environments (IPX8, submersible, ideal for kayaking etc).
It has a red light function (also fadable).
If you switch it off and back on it turns on to the mode you had it in last (so useful if using red light in dorm in the middle of the night, you dont have to scroll thought the white light options to get to back to red).
Takes 3 AAA batteries (not rechargeable).
Front tilts forward to desired angle.
Has strobe function on both the white and red lights for attracting the attention of rescuers etc if needed.
Highly recommend, very pleased with it.
Having spent some time outdoors in various environments I would say (with a small amount of qualification to do so) that this has the functionality needed to merit a pace in your kit. The main beam is good enough to give you the road ahead, whilst the secondary white light is sufficiently diffused to make for in-camp activity ease. Not sure what the red is for - I’ve never actually used it, but then I’m not in the military or aircraft directing game.
Would I buy it again? No, but I’m really fussy and I like the build quality of Petzl or the performance of Lenser.
Would I recommend it? Yes. It works really well and there’s is a reason it’s popular with trail types.
One star off as I found walking in over rough ground to a bothy it wasn't quite bright enough. Did the job but for any planned trip where I would be walking in the dark the extra weight of a brighter light would be worthwhile.
I don't know what more you could ask from a headlamp, it simply caters to just about every option imaginable, and does so well. If interested, I recommend you read the specs and features directly, rather than pointing them out here, since there are simply too many of them to do them justice in this limiting blurb. Only to say, I am more than happy with this purchase: it's weight, it's functionality, it's quality, etc.
Only thing to watch out for is the correct battery specs, since they are grossly misrepresented in the packaging, and in some advertisements, but correctly stated on their site.
It was lighting fair and fine all throughout until the end of the hike, 2-3 hours of light rain.
The next day, it would not turn on.
I figured it might have been the batteries, given I put the torch through some good use. Nope, the torch would never turn on again, in addition I noticed some corrosion near the contacts of one of the batteries - I guess the torch was not fit for a rainy hike. Take care in the rain with this torch.
But, I'm not sure why it's listed on here as "Men's" as this is irrelevant to the product, and if you look on the manufacturer's website there is no mention of gender. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case with many kit items for outdoor adventures...
So, regardless of what gender you identify with, this product is great to light your adventures and is probably the best price around on here!
Cons: far too complicated to operate. It is just impossible to pick it up and switch on quickly. Non intuitive and poorly marked controls.
The simple slider switch on the Energizer range far better.
Die Black Diamond Spot 325 erfüllt trotzdem die meisten!
Was mir sehr gut gefällt:
- Helligkeit ausreichend für nahezu jede Tätigkeit, abgesehen von Rad- oder Skifahren etc.
- AAA Batterien immer verfügbar, 3 Stück sind ein guter Kompromiss aus Gewicht und Laufzeit
- Zwei Buttons zum Bedienen, dadurch weniger Tastenkombinationen
- Rotlicht mit Direktzugriff (kleine "Modus"-Taste im ausgeschalteten Zustand lange drücken startet immer Rotlicht)
- IPX8 mit normaler Batteriefach-Klappe, kein Schraubdeckel der wegkommen kann
- Der "Spot" für hohe Reichweiten bietet noch ausreichend Rundumsicht und ist mittig im Lichtkegel positioniert, hier gibt es nichts zu meckern, ist aber auch kein Wunderwerk
- Der "Flood" für den Nahbereich ist extrem weit! Wenn man sich in einem Zimmer befindet, ist wirklich 100% des Sichtbereichs ausgeleuchtet, ohne das man den Kopf drehen muss. Sehr gut!
- Rotlicht ist halt Rotlicht, aber diesmal dimmbar! Auch hier lässt sich die Touch-Funktion für maximale Helligkeit bei Berührung des Gehäuses benutzen, sehr praktisch um wirklich nie heller als nötig zu sein ohne ständig umzustellen.
Alles weitere funktioniert wie man es erwartet, lediglich die Rasterung der Winkelverstellung ist etwas hakelig. Das Stirnband ist "gelocht" und dadurch etwas atmungsaktiver, in der längsten Einstellung passt es wirklich auf jeden Helm. Es ist außerdem abnehmbar, falls man die Lampe ankleben will, das Band waschen oder gegen etwas leichteres tauschen will.
Insgesamt kann ich die Lampe (gerade in Anbetracht des Preises!) jedem uneingeschränkt empfehlen, der in der Freizeit draußen unterwegs ist oder bei der Arbeit eine günstige Allround-Lampe braucht.