- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm ; 286 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- Item Model Number: 126283
- ASIN: B0009OAIB8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 November 2019
- Customer Reviews: 599 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
15,656 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #405 in Women's Eau de Parfum
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Elizabeth Taylor Eau de Perfume, Black Pearls, 100ml
- All our fragrances are 100% originals by their original designers. We do not sell any knockoffs or imitations.
- Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above.
- We offer many great sales and discounts making this fragrance cheaper than at department stores.
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introduced in 1996. Fragrance notes: soft sweet spices, white rose, and amber. Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus and melons. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied