- Product Dimensions: 60 x 64 x 117 cm ; 748 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 839 g
- Item Model Number: 124021346
- ASIN: B01G8Q75IO
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 316 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
6,345 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #15 in Men's Bathrobes
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Daring, nerve, and brave, all qualities of the Gryffindor hosue, now you can bring the magic to your comfort with this Womens Gryffindor Bathrobe.
- One size fits all! Whether you're a small medium or large, this Gryffindor bathrobe is perfect for everyone.
- Made from ultra-soft polyester, your comfort has never felt more luxurious.
- Perfect for machine washing - that is if you can bring yourself to take it off!
- The dream gift for any Hogwarts student!
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Calling all Hogwarts Gryffindor students! Champion your house colours with this Womens Gryffindor bathrobe, featuring embroided house crest. Perfect for sitting in-front of the roaring fire in the Common Room, or for keeping warm after a Winter Quidditch game, this, 100% machine-washable polyester Womens Bathrobe is the perfect home comfort that can truly bring the magic of the movies, home.
Check the label for full details. Machine wash 30 degrees C. Do not bleach. Wash dark colours separately. Tumble dry low. Cool Iron on reverse, do not iron print. Do not dry clean
Review this product
Top international reviews
Brought for my Dad as part of his birthday present; I did try it on and it buried me and reached right to the bottom of the floor 😊 ( I'm 5ft 4). However luckily it fit my Dad with a little flash of his leg and feet, so was just the right length.
The arm sleeve openings are very oversized, which I wasn't expecting, however it added to the Harry Potter cloak feel and my Dad loved them. Very fluffy feel, will definately keep him cosy in the winter!
Don't think twice, buy it if you want it.
In terms of the quality I have now washed the robe 3 time (I have a baby) and I am seeing no shedding or thinning of the fabric, it is still as soft as when it first came.
The sleeves are a little irritating, a brilliant robe for sitting on the couch with a coffee, padding around making kids breakfast not so much! The sleeves get in the way completely.
Hood is really good, a proper wizard hood with a pointy back.
I am 5ft2 and it just brushes the ground so it is a bit long but I expected that as it is a men's gown. I still think it looks great though!