|Product Dimensions||21.11 x 15.01 x 3.61 cm; 181.44 Grams|
|Item Weight||181 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Tamper Mat Coffee Silicone Mat Expresso tampering mat Coffee Tamper Station Anti-Slip Mat Barista Tool Tamp Pad Black Mat
- Silicone Tamping Mat/Pad：Made of food grade silicone rubber, odorless ，temperature resistance to 446F.
- Anti-Slip：A good helper for filling coffee, even a small workbench.The material is soft and can be pressed close to the table to avoid sliding so can improve the stability and average degree when tamping.
- Coffee Tampering Corner Mat：8.3”x 5.9” x 1.4” Tampering Corner Mat is thick enough you can bang on it without worrying about damaging your counter-top.
- Easy to clean ： Tamping mat is highly flexible and durable,rolls up for easy storage. Easy clean with soap and water,even with alcohol.
- Coffee Tamper Station：Make full use of your space .Applicable to your daily life, such as table corner, coffee shop, kitchen, baking house,tea room etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1、This mat is made of high-quality and food-grade silicone, Odor-free, durable.
2、It can fit tightly to the edge of the table, and avoid sliding so can improve the stability and average degree when tamping.
3、Applicable to your daily life, such as the kitchen, baking house,tea room etc.
Materials: Food-grade Silicone
Temperature Resistance: -40-230℃ / -40-446℉
Size :. 8.3 x 5.9 inches
Thickness: 1.4 Inches
Net Weight: 0.55 lb (250g)
1 x Coffee Tamping Mat
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I don't recommend it because the one I bought is at bad quality. The surface has uneven marking, the silicon has spotting surface (not flat), and it didn't look that clean when arriving.