Black Truffle Oil (8.45 Oz) by TruffleHunter - Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Vegan, Kosher, Vegetarian and Gluten Free.
- BURSTING WITH FLAVOR: Concentrated truffle oil made with the highest quality Black Truffles & extra virgin olive oil.
- This oil is designed to be used sparingly.
- BURSTING WITH FLAVOR: Intense earthy aroma. Powerful black truffle flavor throughout with a gentle olive oil finish. Use as a finishing oil to dress dishes before serving. Although the uses are endless, we recommend drizzling on pasta, pizza and risotto.
- SUITABLE FOR MANY DIETS: Vegetarian, Vegan, Coeliac / Gluten Free, Non-GMO, No MSG, Kosher (KLBD) & Nut Free.
- Genuine TruffleHunter products are sold online with branded & security sealed gift boxes. The high quality box ensures the legitimacy of the product and a high quality presentation. Any product sold and/or received from Amazon without a TruffleHunter box could be a fake, not sold as advertised and should be reported to Amazon and TruffleHunter immediately.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28.5 x 9.5 x 5.99 cm; 239.55 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 April 2019
- Manufacturer : TruffleHunter
- ASIN : B004EIH1ZG
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,163 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Truffle oil made with the highest quality European Black Truffles (Tuber Aestivum) & extra virgin olive oil.
From the manufacturer
TruffleHunter started hunting truffles over 10 years ago in the Sibillini Mountains in central Italy. Today TruffleHunter manufactures a wide range of truffle products in the UK, from truffle
condiments to preserved truffles, truffle cheeses and truffle butters as well as a beautiful range of truffle gift products.
- Gluten free (celiac friendly)
- Nut free
- Non GMO
- No MSG
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Kosher (KLBD)
This double concentrated truffle oil is made with the highest quality European Black Truffles (Tuber Aestivum) & extra virgin olive oil.
The taste is powerful black truffle flavor throughout with a gentle olive oil finish and an Intense earthy aroma. Simply sse as a finishing oil to dress dishes before serving. Drizzle on pasta, pizza and risotto before serving.
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Olive Oil, Black Truffles, Black Truffle flavour.
TruffleHunter started hunting truffles over 10 years ago in the Sibillini Mountains in central Italy. Today TruffleHunter manufactures a wide range of truffle products in the UK, from truffle condiments to preserved truffles, truffle cheeses and truffle butters as well as a beautiful range of truffle gift products.
The Truffle Hunter Guarantee
At TruffleHunter we love truffles however we understand there are times when a product just doesn’t suit. To show you how confident we are of the quality of our products we offer a customer satisfactionguarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your order we’ll refund the cost of the product no questions asked.
Truffles are hunted by specially trained dogs who can sniff out a prize truffle a foot underground.
They’re rare and highly prized… but no. Back in the 19th century, the French food writer Brillat-Savarin called them ‘the diamonds of cuisine’ - and the myth was born.
The ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Persians all claimed that truffles had ‘enticing’ qualities. We’ll just leave it there…
Wild Mushroom Risotto with Black Truffle Oil
180g Carnaroli or Arborio rice ,250g mixed Wild Mushrooms sliced into large pieces, 1L of Vegetable stock, 1 small onion chopped very fine, 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 250ml(1 cup) dry white wine, 40g Black Truffle butter diced, 40g finely grated Parmesan or Grana Padano , 1 tbsp TruffleHunter Black Truffle Oil, Salt to taste
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
A little goes a long way, so although its only 250mls, it lasts a long, long, long time!
Can't recommend enough!