Blackhead Remover Tools Kits + Ear Wax Removal Tools +Cuticle Pusher Remover Kit,10PCS Remover Tools Professional Pimple Comedone Extractor Zit Popper Tool Kit with Free Cleaning Brush by Stwie
- ★Multi-functional use:5pcs Blackhead Remover Tools Kits-These different tools can help to remove blackheads, acne and various blemishes, keep your face clean and smooth without redness or scar. you don't need for treatment in a beauty salon.Perfect useful tools for your perfect skin ,4pcs earwax remover tools sets - Effective in removing build up and impacted ear wax, keep your ears health and hygiene,1pcs Cuticle Pusher Double Ended Nail Remover Cleaner Manicure Pedicure Care Tool Kit for Nail
- ★Surgical grade stainless steel :All the tools are made of 100% stainless steel with antibacterial coating and polished professional to minimize the risk of bacterial infection
- ★Specially and comortably- A tool with a unique spring and spiral design, give your ear with 360 degree rotating ear dig, let your ear enjoys fully massaging ear canal cleaning
- ★Ergonomic Handle: Anti-slip handles help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done with exceptional control and precision to avoid damage to the skin
- ★Well packaged and well branded - They come beautifully packaged in a nice leather storage box to keep them nice and clean and organized. Portable box is easy to keep the earwax removal kit when you are at home or travelling ,This earwax removal kit is a must for any household.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stwie 5PCS Pimple Popper/Blackhead/Whitehead Remover Tools Kit + 4PCS Ear Wax Removal Kit+ 1PCS Cuticle Pusher- Professional 10 Pieces with Free Leather Box and Cleaning Brush
How to Use Blackhead Removal Tools：
- Step 1: Clean face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for a few seconds to open up the pores.
- Step 2: Gently press down on one side of the blackhead, move the tool across the top, you should be able to feel the tiny pressure when forces the blockage out, you will need to adjust the angle, use the edge of the loop and ease it out, again 'scraping' across the top.
- Step 3: Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
- Step 4: Apply gentle pressure on the blackheads using the blackhead extractor tool.
A Set of Great Ear Wax Removal Tools for Daily Life , Come with a Bonus Brush
Step 1: Always wash thoroughly with alcohol or soap and water before and after using, especially if multiple people are using these tools.
Step 2: Slowly insert the scoop ear wax remover into your ear canal.
Step 3: Gently scoop your ear canal wall to loosen the ear wax clinging on the wall.
Step 4: Gently scoop out the impacted build-up ear wax out.
Step 5: Gently clean the debris and massage your ear canal with the spiral head remover.
Setp 6: Make sure that they are totally dried before placing them back into the storage case.
Warm Tips :
Confirm whether the acne is mature, if the acne is till inflamed, feels stubborn and a little pain, at this situation, please don't use any extractor, it will make thing worse;
you have to press the skin when using the remover tool, so the face is red after each use, will disappeared after a short period of time;
If the tool did not be disinfected before use or be contaminated by the skin bacteria may cause these issue, please use the tea tree or lavender essential oil, it will help the marks and inflammatory subsided
Disinfection before and after every use, and always remember - be gentle!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only gripe I have is that some of the metal isn't polished and feels quite rough , that being said it's no big deal and probably gives a better grip if your fingers slip.
Give them a go, can't complain at the price.
Top international reviews
• Roughly half of the annual plastic production is destined for a single-use product.
• Half a million straws are used in the world every day.
• According to a study from Plymouth University, plastic pollution affects at least 700 marine species, while some estimates suggest that at least 100 million marine mammals are killed each year from plastic pollution.
• More than 50% of sea turtles eat plastic. 50-80% of all dead sea turtles found have plastic inside them.
• Grazing and scavenging animals, such as cows, seagulls, dogs and camels, regularly eat plastic that has been contaminated with human food.
• Ocean plastic has been ingested by 90 per cent of all seabirds alive today.
• The Marine Conservation Society has described cotton buds as one of the most prevalent varieties of pollution on beaches in the UK.
Highlight & search any of those points & you’ll see more comprehensive evidence of the effect plastics is currently having on our wildlife, oceans & ourselves.
Microplastics are already making their way into human consumption!
There’s a horrific video online of a turtle having a straw removed from its nose ~Fair warning, it is not for the squeamish!
Due to restrictions on here, I cannot mention brand names/manufacturers but I’m guess you’ll know whom I’m on about when I say a market leader recently vowed to change from plastic to paper but they are only doing so in countries where they are required to, that’s not good enough & I refuse to support companies like that – Profit margins are all they listen to.
Rant aside, I purchased this mainly for the buds, but the other implements are all also well manufactured, easy to use, store & clean – Zero issues.
The bud/ear utilities work as you’d expect and the whisk-like one (pictured above by the manufacturer) is particularly ingenious as many market disposable buds are not recommended, due to and alone, compacting issues.
Basically, there’s a risk of packing any ear wax in further & tighter much like packing an old cannon.
The whisk-like aid circumvents such mishaps whilst trapping wax it can also work much like Archimedes’ Screw.
I’ve copied & pasted much of this from a review I did for metal straws as the same holds true for cotton buds/swabs (onetime plastics).
If anything is unclear or if there's anything you're wondering about in relation to this product,
please don't hesitate to ask & I'll endeavour to do my best to help.