- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 delivery
+ $9.95 delivery
+ $9.49 delivery
Blackmores Bio Zinc (168 Tablets)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||($0.14 / Count)|
|You Save:||$16.00 (40%)|
|Ingredients||Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 25 mg) 125 mg; Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 25 mg) 122 mg; Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg; Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 750 µg RE, 2500 IU) 860 µg; Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50 mg See more|
About this item
- Essential to good health, zinc is important in the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance healthy skin.
- May assist in the management of acne and minor skin disorders. Supports production of healthy sperm.
- The vitamin A also included in this product, plays an essential role in the healthy function and repair of the skin, as well as being important to the immune system.
- Blackmores is Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 5.5 x 8.5 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Blackmores Australia
- ASIN : B01MYGQJ5E
- Manufacturer reference : 93808989
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,510 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blackmores Bio Zinc may help manage skin disorders and maintain a healthy immune function.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women, and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 25 mg) 125 mg; Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 25 mg) 122 mg; Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg; Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 750 µg RE, 2500 IU) 860 µg; Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed