- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 One-A-Day (90 Tablets)
- Blackmores Glucosamine 1500 One-A-Day may increase joint mobility and reduce joint stiffness associated with osteoarthritis.
- Convenient one-a-day dose of glucosamine sulfate. May relieve joint pain caused by osteoarthritis. May protect joint cartilage in osteoarthritis
- Blackmores Glucosamine 1500 One-A-Day contains the most scientifically validated form of glucosamine, glucosamine sodium chloride complex.
- Blackmores is Australia’s most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 One-a-Day contains the most scientifically validated form of glucosamine (glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex) which may relieve joint pain caused by osteoarthritis.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies Contains approximately 153 mg sodium per daily dose If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin. Glucosamine may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 1.9 g (1884 mg)
Adults – Take 1 easy swallow tablet once a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.