- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 delivery
Blackmores MagMin (100 Tablets)
- Blackmores MagMin is a highly bioavailable magnesium supplement suitable for the treatment and prevention of magnesium deficiencies. Blackmores MagMin may assist with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue due to inadequate dietary intake.
- Highly bioavailable magnesium Prevents and treats magnesium deficiency Supports energy metabolism Small tablet, making it easier to swallow
- Blackmores MagMin provides an easy to absorb and bioavailable source of magnesium which is suitable for a range of uses. Blackmores MagMin is suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Small tablet, making it easier to swallow.
- Blackmores is Australia's most trusted vitamin and supplement brand as voted by Australians in the 2009-2017 Readers Digest Most Trusted Survey.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Safety WarningAlways read the label. Use only as directed. Do not take more than 3 tablets at one time unless professional prescribed Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Ingredients:Magnesium aspartate dihydrate (Magnesium 37.4mg) 500 mg
Directions:Adults - For daily maintenance take 3 to 6 tablets daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed. To prevent or treat magnesium deficiency take 3 tablets 3 times per day, with no more than 3 tablets at one time. Children (6-12 years) – Take 1 to 3 tablets daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed. Under 6 years – As professionally prescribed.
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|