Blathers Amiibo Animal Crossing Series
|Price:||+ $8.81 Delivery|
Amazon Global Store
- Introducing amiibo: character figures designed to connect and interact with compatible games.
- By tapping the amiibo over your Wii U GamePad, you'll open up new experiences within each corresponding game.
- Your amiibo will store data as you play, making it your very own, one-of-a-kind amiibo. Recommended for children ages 6+. For more details on amiibo, please visit nintendo.com/amiibo.
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Animal Crossing Series
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 94% (94%)||94%|
|4 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 1% (1%)||1%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This is the Blathers Amiibo. Like the other Amiibo, it's adorable, and here's how it works:
1) At some point after the "Animal Crossing Welcome Amiibo" update to your game, you'll hear a voice calling out to you. Follow that voice and eventually you'll find an Aladdin-styled Genie lamp on the ground. Pick it up and take it home.
2) Put the lamp out somewhere in your home and click on it. A spirit will pop out who says he can 'possess' various characters in the game, if you have their Amiibo. You'll be prompted to set the Amiibo on the touchscreen (and you'll want to have Wireless/NFC turned on).
3) The spirit will appear looking like the Amiibo character. If you choose "Let's hang out!", he'll then possess them and make them leave their job and go hang out in the campground. When this happens, you can go visit them in their RV and buy things from them. Be aware this also means they'll be away from their posts! Because this spirit has possessed them and convinced them to go take the day off.
Things return to normal the next day. This makes a cute and fun add-on to the Animal Crossing game. It's just a shame that Nintendo limits every Amiibo to specific individual titles--it would be more fun if you could use them across multiple games.